+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 325 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne Dixon View Post
    Thanks, Mike. The combination of these two look like where I am at this point so, this is good. So as an neophyte affiliate marketer that's new to the JV arena, if I find a product that I like, are there a set of steps that I need to take in order to capitalize on that launch in addition to living on the forum? I guess I'm wondering what are the "12 steps" so to speak. Is there a thread that addresses my green-ness?
    Thanks for bearing with me. This is going to be...interesting until I get a handle on it. Thanks again

Hi, Diane.

If you're going to focus on becoming a more successful Affiliate Marketer, that also goes a long way to helping make you a more attractive JV Partner. You should decide whether your focus is going to be building email lists +/or feed subscribers (which are both a given as far as I'm concerned) and what methods you're going to use to drive traffic to your subscribe forms and feed links, and just as important ... building a relationship with your audience as it grows while figuring out the right balance of free and promotional content delivery. As the size and responsiveness of your list(s) grows, and you become more of a factor when promoting potential JV Partner offers, you will be qualifying yourself. Once you have a product of your own (if you decide to go that route), you should have far less trouble securing support from JV Partners you've aided on launches in the past.

I realize the aforementioned is a very general response with little in the way of specific advice, but we have to start somewhere ... hope that helps a little, for now.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Mike,
    You call it general, I call it what I need to hear! I decided to jump into these ventures and I'm using my current outlets. I may not get the ball rolling as quickly as I'd like but I'm already figuring out what I need to do to make these opportunities better. I feel like once I get one going, then others could follow so I'm looking for that break. At least I'm doing something and building ideas of lists... I look forward to really building a nice solid list that will help me get farther as time goes on. So no worries, your advice is just what I needed to hear. Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone my name is Rosalie Kelly, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas. I've tried internet marketing three or four years ago without much success, and took time out to write a book. Retirement is not for me, so I've come out of retirement and I'm ready to rumble. Wish to make a success of Internet Marketing and to help other to so the same

Looking forward to working with you all
    Time to Build Your Dream
    See Yourselves Doing It In Your Minds Eye
    Then Do It
    AIM HIGH DREAM BIG

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rosalie ... and you're welcome, Dianne.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys my name is Gerry I am from Ireland I have been studying the make money online for 2 years now I have not made any check yet but it doesnt discourage me one bit maybe I am gone crazy without knowing it LOL I have learned a lot that I didnt know about the internet as I come from a construction backround but I have to say getting paid will be one big goal achieved I am at $67 with cpapath network woohoo I look forward to learning from you here and getting to know the clan.
    All the best

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gerry.

I know as well as anyone how difficult it can be to get the Online Business ball rolling, as though I did make sales here and there in the beginning, it wasn't consistent until I realized I had to start treating it like the business it actually is. I set up a webpage as my storefront, focused on one thing at a time, started building my own self brand by sharing knowledge and content using the site as a base, created and nurtured a prospect list, then peddled my knowledge via post and articles on high profile sites receptive to the info I specialized in. You have to find your own unique self selling angle to stand out from the crowd, build trust and credibility in you and what you have to offer while continuing to learn and grow in your own right to stay on the cutting edge.

Long story short ... create your home base, treat your business like a business, focus on one thing at a time and do it well, give everything 100% but know when you've invested enough money and time in an idea that's not delivering results by testing and tracking and move on to something new, and remember that most successful online business folk have put in some hard time selling themselves before they were able to seriously sell their wares.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Chris Flemming. I have been in the online business for quite a long time at both the corporate and personal level ( I worked for several Fortune 500 internet companies) as well as running my own ecommerce stores and working with local clients. I am just starting to create my own informational products after I noticed so many people searching for answers from me. I launch my first WSO on March 6 and have about 5 others courses in the pipeline. I look forward to interacting with all of you!
    Sick of having to pay to make videos. Learn how I became a Video Cheap Skate!
    Military members and veterans, ask me how you can get a free upgrade on Shopify!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Gerry,

NICE TO MEET YOU!

You are in the right place to improve at marketing
    :]
    Best Regards,

Deon

PS: don't forget to give a Thumbs up :]

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been working in the field of Internet Marketing for 3 years now. I am the Affiliate Manager for a hypnosis company.
    In only 3 years I have seen so many changes in this field. What is popular today will not be tomorrow. This is what I really like about this field. You must not only keep up but try to be ahead.
    I go to a lot of Affiliate Marketing events and enjoy meeting so many fascinating people and learning about the products they have invented. All the bad news in the media about people losing jobs (though it is true) I also have first hand knowledge of all the people that are making a nice living working from home (not just millionaires) and contributing to the economy.
    I look forward to meeting friends and new business partners here at JVnotifypro.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robin ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 325 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast