+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 325 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I'm Penny Kelley from the U.S. (New Orleans), and I've been online for about a year, full-time since Fall 2014. I am just now starting to venture into the JV world, and committed to being a good partner and contributing to the community.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Penny ... glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Kelley View Post
    Hi, I'm Penny Kelley from the U.S. (New Orleans), and I've been online for about a year, full-time since Fall 2014. I am just now starting to venture into the JV world, and committed to being a good partner and contributing to the community.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, my name is Latoya Ward. I just signed up for JV today, I have worked online for the past couple of years, I'm always looking to meet like minded individuals and I wish much success to everyone!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Latoya ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Latoya Ward View Post
    Hello, my name is Latoya Ward. I just signed up for JV today, I have worked online for the past couple of years, I'm always looking to meet like minded individuals and I wish much success to everyone!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone!

I’m Lisa from Laughingbird Software in sunny California. I’ve been involved in online business for many years and have participated in just about every piece of how it all works, I’m guessing just like most of you! I’ve witnessed firsthand the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur and have figured out what’s important along the way.

As far as what works… I’d have to say that having partnerships is on the top of my list!

I need affiliates; you need high-quality products to sell…it’s a win-win for all!

So, hope to chat with you all soon.

Best,
    Lisa Mullennix

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Lisa ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0, glad to have you aboard.

Please feel free to share your knowledge and experience with our fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners, as often as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Mullennix View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I’m Lisa from Laughingbird Software in sunny California. I’ve been involved in online business for many years and have participated in just about every piece of how it all works, I’m guessing just like most of you! I’ve witnessed firsthand the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur and have figured out what’s important along the way.

As far as what works… I’d have to say that having partnerships is on the top of my list!

I need affiliates; you need high-quality products to sell…it’s a win-win for all!

So, hope to chat with you all soon.

Best,
    Lisa Mullennix

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi guys! I'm really exited to be here!
    After 5 years in IM & Grafic Design I Just finished my first own online product & I'm happy to get all the help and advice I can, as well as share my own experience and give you any help you need. Win, Win, Win's the word('s)

Cool to see So Many People with One Goal... Freedom!
    $10,000 Contest coming Up!
    With the 9th of July 2015 Product Launch introducing;
    "How I Make a Website in Wordpress that sell for $100-$1000!"
    Join Now

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, and your new role as a product creator & vendor, Olof ... wishing you much success!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Olof K View Post
    Hi guys! I'm really exited to be here!
    After 5 years in IM & Grafic Design I Just finished my first own online product & I'm happy to get all the help and advice I can, as well as share my own experience and give you any help you need. Win, Win, Win's the word('s)

Cool to see So Many People with One Goal... Freedom!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Matt Alvarez. I am the owner of Cutting Edge Ventures... right now, we are primarily an internet marketing company, but I have plans to expand into other business ventures in the future.

I just retired from the US Army and CEV is my second career, although it's been a dream of mine for almost two decades. I have learned a great deal in the past 10 years, about marketing on the internet and I'm not too bad with some of the technical stuff. If anyone has any questions of me, about anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

I also know that I still have a TON to learn, so I will be asking questions as well. (Probably more than I answer. )

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and exploring this incredible website, so I'm gonna' get to it.
    Become a part of something BIG! Upstart internet marketing company is poised for rapid growth.

If you're interested in seeing what we have going on, click here.

Here's to our success!

Matt Alvarez

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Matt ... and Thank You for your service to our country.

By all means, please feel free to share your knowledge and experience as frequently as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Alvarez View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Matt Alvarez. I am the owner of Cutting Edge Ventures... right now, we are primarily an internet marketing company, but I have plans to expand into other business ventures in the future.

I just retired from the US Army and CEV is my second career, although it's been a dream of mine for almost two decades. I have learned a great deal in the past 10 years, about marketing on the internet and I'm not too bad with some of the technical stuff. If anyone has any questions of me, about anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

I also know that I still have a TON to learn, so I will be asking questions as well. (Probably more than I answer. )

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and exploring this incredible website, so I'm gonna' get to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 325 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast