+ Reply to Thread

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hybrid View

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I'm Toni Nelson - A mom who took a vacuum cleaner and bottle of Fantastic and cleaned my way to a six-figure business before selling it. Since then I started my dream job and have become an award-winning photographer and videographer. Seeking to empower women I wrote my first book: Sexy, Savvy and Successful: A Woman's Guide On How To Start A Business, Gain Financial Freedom and Buy More Shoes. My second book: The Secret Equation To Attracting More Clients: Marketing + Video=$$ was for service based businesses to whow them strategies to attract their ideal customers/clients.
    Toni Nelson
    Award Winning Photographer and Videographer, Video Expert
    https://socialmediaphotobundle.com/socialphotowp

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Toni ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. Sounds like you have a lot to offer!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Nelson View Post
    Hello, I'm Toni Nelson - A mom who took a vacuum cleaner and bottle of Fantastic and cleaned my way to a six-figure business before selling it. Since then I started my dream job and have become an award-winning photographer and videographer. Seeking to empower women I wrote my first book: Sexy, Savvy and Successful: A Woman's Guide On How To Start A Business, Gain Financial Freedom and Buy More Shoes. My second book: The Secret Equation To Attracting More Clients: Marketing + Video=$$ was for service based businesses to whow them strategies to attract their ideal customers/clients.

+ Reply to Thread