+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLR Recommendations?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

PLR Recommendations?

Hi All,

I setup a new lead generating tool that's bringing a little less than 100 new leads a week, for which I pay nothing.

The leads are all looking to increase traffic to their websites.

Do any of you guys have recommendations of good PLR sources? I'd like to start monitizing this list by reselling ebooks, video courses, etc to them.

Recommendations?

Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: PLR Recommendations?

You can buy PLR at ThePLRStore.com

I tend to look in the Warrior Forum though. If you look in the WSO section, you can usually find some really good quality PLR. The reason I like the stuff in there is because they usually limit the number of people they give it to. You know that there won't be 2,000 other people on the internet promoting that same product.

Hope that helps,
    Matt
    MatthewWolfe.com &lt;-- My Personal Blog<br /><br />The Wordpress Classroom &lt;-- My Latest Product (60% Aff. Commission)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wolfe
    You can buy PLR at ThePLRStore.com

I tend to look in the Warrior Forum though. If you look in the WSO section, you can usually find some really good quality PLR. The reason I like the stuff in there is because they usually limit the number of people they give it to. You know that there won't be 2,000 other people on the internet promoting that same product.

Hope that helps,
    Matt
    That's awesome Matt, Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You can also try (depending on niche) articles-plr.com if you want lot of blog articles
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This one is pretty good: masterresellrights.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I can recommend ThePLRStore.com too. Great variety of products for a good price. Most of them have got thank you and pitch pages
    Big money is made not by working HARD, but by working SMART.<br /><br />But to become SMART you need to work HARD!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

2nd to Warrior Forum for limited distribution.

Also, there is this site...

(No Outgoing Links In The Body Of Messages ...)

Finally, you can always create your own(usually what I do). You can keep quality control this way - that's the big issue with PLR- finding really top stuff by can occasionally be difficult.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Folks, I don't mind you mentioning popular resource sites in the message body as long as you don't use affiliate links, hyperlinks, add 'www' to turn them into hyperlinks, or self promote sites you own or have an interest in. EX. ThePLRStore.com is OK ... as long as you don't own it.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sorry, didn't realize there were no hyperlinks allowed...I neither own nor promote any of these services/sites...Just an idea really.

Will keep my posts link free from now on.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Martin33
    Sorry, didn't realize there were no hyperlinks allowed...I neither own nor promote any of these services/sites...Just an idea really.

Will keep my posts link free from now on.

No worries, Richard. You can link to your profile, blog, or web site in your sig file, however.

Cheers,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast