Quote Originally Posted by bennie alvarez View Post
It seems as if you have to be a rocket scientist to do this stuff I am just starting out but am already getting discouraged at all
what it intails to have an online business. Is there not a simple way to make like $1000 a month without all this research I know
people do this all the time and have figured out short cuts. Maybe this type of venture is not for me. I mean how many things
I have to join and how much money do I have to spend before I can see some money?

bennie
Bennie, unfortunately ... thanks to the many product creators out there that are heavy on sizzle, and light on steak ... newbies have been led to believe that making money on the Internet can be done buying a $37 piece of software and clicking a button. The fact is, Marketing on the Internet is a business just like any other. It requires research, learning, applying what you've learned, testing, tracking, honing and precising. The best bit of advice I can give at this time is to not chase every new thing that comes along ... pick something you have an interest and passion for and focus on it until you get it right. Have faith in yourself ... you can do it, just remain focused. I was Online for almost 2 years before things started clicking ... I put in a lot of hours prior to that with little compensation. It was a learning experience ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr