Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV request courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Devid Farah (T-Shirt Confessions T-shirt/FB Marketing launch JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Ron Douglas + Alice Seba - WriterHelpWanted launch) and More ... in Today's inside line edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Devid Farah - T-Shirt Confessions Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, July 7th 2015

Hey, Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner.

Devid here and i want to invite you to come join my T-shirt/FB Marketing launch on July 7th at 11AM EST.

Am very excited to let you know about my upcoming T-Shirt Confessions launch!

See, this launch has a particular meaning for me as it is based on a REAL episode that truly happened. You will understand soon by watching this video and make sure you sign up to "get" the entire story.

I just want to tell you one thing now....

BE READY because on July 7th am going to deliver an IMMENSE amount of value to your subscribers that will have their jaw dropping!

Am going to reveal the TRUTH about the t-shirt/FB marketing industry that NO ONE out there is willing to share with the "little guys".

***PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED***

You will discover why i got BANNED from one of the world's most secret Facebook Marketing group out there.

What they did to me left me totally speechless...

You need to know that I was an INSIDER of some secret masterminds/FB groups and the information I found out inside those masterminds BEFORE getting banned is absolutely incredible.

See, I’ve literally CRACKED the CODE with T-shirts and FB ads in the past 6/7 months generating 5 figures per month and my methods will finally be out to the ENTIRE WORLD…

I know already my launch is going to pi** off a lot of people…

These guys don’t want me to EXPOSE this stuff. It’s the REAL stuff that works and my BANISHMENT (together with some nasty FB conversations) was a signal to keep my mouth SHUT.

Well, THEY WONT STOP ME FROM RELEASING THIS.

Take it as some sort of “revenge” against these selfish and unscrupulous people.

I strongly invite you to signup to my JV page to read my entire story because I'll have some very important confessions to make.

I have created swipes with several different angles for you. This is perfect whether your list is Teespring/T-shirts, FB, MMO, CPA, Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce.

Plus, very DEEP funnel! You will get up to $186 PER SALE and there's a 7 Day JV Contest with $5,000 worth of prizes up for grabs!

Discover Why they BANNED Me!

Check out the JV page and hit me up if you need anything!

Do not hesitate to contact me on skype if you have any questions (my contact details are on the JV Page below)!

Find Out How To Grab Your Promo Tools & More, Here

Cheers!

Devid Farah, creator of "T-Shirt Confessions"

(To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Anthony Morrison - Email Domination Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Tuesday, June 23rd 2015
JVZoo Top Seller!

Email Domination by Anthony Morrison $40,000 in Launch Prizes! I've paid out over $6 Million to affiliates recently. This is my first JV Zoo launch so I'm totally focused on making it EPIC for you. You'll get huge EPC's with up to $194 per buyer in instant Paypal payments! Email Domination JV page.

-----

Ron Douglas + Alice Seba - WriterHelpWanted Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Thursday, June 25th 2015

Fully-tested product offer with a $3.26 EPC plus 50% commission on rebills teaches how to use writing skills to earn a full-time living. Prelaunch starts June 22 with easy promotions for free high-value content. Prizes for top sellers, sales milestones and lead generation. WriterHelpWanted JV page.

-----

Dori Friend - Page One Engine Launch High Ticket Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced Tuesday, June 23rd 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 30th 2015

$150,000 including 3 cars in JV prize pool. $1,000 commissions. PageOneEngine includes software, link networks and 8 week guided curriculum teaching the top 8 SEO business models that are working in today’s SEO world. This is personally my largest launch so will do my best to make you happy! Anik Singal is doing the marketing. Visit the PageOneEngine JV page.

-----

Andrew Darius - Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced June 15th 2015
Launch Day: Wednesday, July 1st 2015

Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 launch: $30,000+ in prizes, retargeting, $1,013 Sales Funnel, double digit EPC. Version 1.0 is #3 all time bestseller on JVzoo. Top affiliate will walk out with $10,000 cash. No minimums. Daily cash contest too, so every affiliate has a chance to win big time. Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 JV page.

-----

Phil Benham - Blastoo! Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, July 6th 2015
Launch Day: Monday, July 13th 2015

Blastoo! is an absolute moonshot product! The whole funnel converts like it's on steroids! That's to be expected since Phil has released 3 six-figure products in the last 12 months. Blastoo! is that product we’ll all be talking about months from now… the one that lit the IM industry on fire! Blastoo! JV page.

-----

Chris X + Ken O - Video Titan Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, July 13th 2015

Got a Video or JVZoo list? Chris & Ken launch "Video Titan" on JVZoo - this July 13th. Earn up to 60% with $10,000 of cash prizes up for grabs! Video Titan JV page.

-----

Anik Singal - List Academy High Ticket Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Saturday, July 18th 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, July 23rd 2015

Our launch in February did $11.4 million in sales and $5 average EPC (on RAW clicks) … And Now We’re Back!! Earn $500 comms, massive conversions, top notch product, and the easiest prizes you’ll ever win! (no need to “beat” anyone to win) Learn more or sign up here ... List Academy JV page.

-----

Jon Bowtell - Cash Avalanche Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, August 1st 2015

Come and Ride The Cash Avalanche to massive commissions. My system has generated my company nearly $90 million and paid out over $35 million in affiliate commissions! Will you be part of the next $35 Million pay-out? Cash Avalanche JV Page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Featured Free Training Content For June 2015

Dush Ramachandran & Terra Goeres Ramachandran - The Hook or Headline

Tim Godfrey - The Art Of The Product Launch (Infographic)

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Forum Archives

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.