Thread: Couple of questions??

Threaded View

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb Couple of questions??

Mike are you not going to let us have avatars anymore? ( I like the avatars, seeing who you're talking to) And for some reason my name keeps coming up laurie rogers versus Laurie Rogers (which I know I changed on the old forum, a while ago) ... also for some reason I can't stay logged in here and is our rank based on posts? I'm a little lost on that part, because I know you gave me VIP, but I just keep getting sent back to here, not sure if it's something I'm doing or not? I don't usually do promo's for the forum with affil link (which I'm sure you know) and I know Rob doesn't either .. since we both know you personally.

and an eg. I was just replying to a post which I put quite a bit of thought into and good thing for the back button or I would've lost it ... kept getting logged out.
    Last edited by laurie rogers; 04-09-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.