With news of JVNotifyPro 2.0's opening just around the corner, Mike Sr. and myself decided it would be a good idea for me to come up from under my rock, out of my developer cave, and into the community.

I'd like to answer some of the questions that have been floating about and address some concerns regarding "getting started" tutorials for the new system.

Quite some time in the making, JVNotifyPro 2.0 is a membership site created by Sr. and myself to address both the changes in the technical climate of internet and jv marketing as well as the approach to jv relationships.

With that said, on the most basic level, the new system will provide free community members with the same access they have now, including a place to discuss joint venture marketing and updates on upcoming member launches. In addition to a traditional forum, we have included a social networking platform to help community members stay connected in a much more familiar format. The majority of our member's day to day activity will occur in these places. Within the next couple of weeks I will provide videos that will serve as both a sneak peak as well as a getting started tutorial on how to use these new features.

We provide all members the ability to gain points through community interaction and affiliate reciprocation. These points will act as both a currency to be exchanged for launch exposure as well as a "badge of honor", rewarding members for interacting within the community and for promoting fellow members.

Mike Sr. and myself are hard at work creating videos and "getting started" material on how to post your launch as well as the various ways to gain community points.

For many members, the experience will be barely different than it is now. Our main goal is to provide a smoother look and feel of the site while at the same time rewarding the same joint venture marketing values and techniques that Mike Sr. has taught and enforced throughout the existence of JVNotifyPro.

With the finish line in sight, these materials will be released very soon. Until then, I will retreat back to my techie cave and continue putting on the finishing touches.