+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

just want to say hello and that i am a hungry - motivated - excited-affiliate - newbie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My name is Brocha Weiss. I'm fairly new to Internet Marketing.About 7months now. I recently did my first Adswap to help build my list in the IM niche and it was very successful! I can't wait to do another, It was fun.
    I've only just begun and can't wait to get things rolling with JV launches and giveaway events.
    It is very hard to learn everything from scratch, especially at my age,49. But I love it and I know I'm going to succeed with all the great people I met so far, how can I not?

To the success of everyone giving it their best,
    Brocha Weiss
    Brocha Weiss

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone -

Been traveling full-time too long so am starting a new path on the Internet--IM Newbie of 2 months hoping to learn from the best at how to do JV events. Any pointers and helpful hints are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mel

Sunga

I am Sunganani from Malawi, that little country reputed to be the Warm Heart of Africa. Probably the first serious internet marketer from those parts!

I like it here already

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A warm hello to each and all, and a great 2010 while I am at it.

My name is Tillman Kribbs, I am an Englishman living in Morocco (re Hedge Fund over regulation), I have been in thrird party financial marketing for the past 10 years, and have been turning more and more to the internet, as due to regulation it is becoming increasingly difficult to properly market financials. Am working closely with a few big shot money managers to look at IM in depth, with some products lined up for the future.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Keith, Debi, Ian, Ed, Quan, Josh, Tony, Paul, Andrew, Mark, David, Charles, Walt, Shawn, Brocha, Mel, Sunganani, and Tillman ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Although we've got enough going on here to have kept us growing every day since 2005, we're really psyched to bring you the all new JVNewsWatch (originally a JV between Mike 'IMNewsWatch' Mograbi and yours truly) - JV Notify Pro 2.0 combo that will take things WAY up to a whole new level.

Stay Tuned!

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Mike and everyone. My name is Dan Miller from Click Marketing, Inc. and I came across JVNP a few weeks ago. I am a full time programmer/online marketer and look forward to the powerful relationships that will be created within this community.

Best regards,

Dan
    Vendors And Affiliates Working Together For Maximum Profitability<br />https://www.clickpaypro.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

I'm Ziki de Naim, I live between New york, Paris and Tel Aviv, I'm a blues musician, and as an internet marketer I'm excited to be part of this community forum and to get to know the members. Although I'm doing online businesses for some time now, I'm quite new to the Imer's JV scene so I hope to learn from the members and I'll try my best to contribute as well. I've heard a lot about Mike Merz (Hi Mike ), and decided to join his community forum with hope that during 2010 I will be able to start some good JV's relationship.

I wish all the members a Prosperous & Happy New Year

Sincerely,
    Ziki de Naim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

I'm Chris Ellis from Ohio in the USA. thank you for this great opportunity to work with you and to help us make a lot of money this new year!
    Thank you!<br />Chris

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Every One,

My name is Mark, and I am hailing from London in the UK, I have just started out really in the last couple of months in the IM world, but am finally making some headway. I have been looking over the forum the last few hours and am really excited by what I see here.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Here's to our success
    Hi All, just a new starter here, though have been interested for a long time.<br />Here&#039;s to our success, lets make it happen...<br /><br />http://www.adenbastien.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast