Page 118 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

How Yall Doing Mike?
    I am honored and blessed to be here.
    I'm looking foreward to a super business experience!

I was born in the beautiful Texas hill country and grew up in the Dallas area. I worked at a variety of jobs including construction estimation,pharmaceutical chemistry,teaching chemistry,physics and computer science at the secondary education level. I earned a BS in Chemistry with a minor in Physics from East Texas State University.
    I am now retired and enjoying internet and affiliate marketing at my home office!

Yours Truely,
    John Allen Lewis ejohnllc.com ejohnllc@gmail.com
    John Allen Lewis

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good Day everyone. I'm here to get RICH and to help all you do the same. It's good to meet everyone and much success to all of you! ;D 8)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Joe, John, Patrick, Alexi, David, Terri, Orlando, John and Rayshawn ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

We're on track to go into JVNP2.0 Beta in just over a month ... will let you know when you'll get first opportunity to kick the tires as things start falling into place. Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike and other JVer's

My name is Cal and I've been doing the internet entrepreneur thing for about 6-7 years now. Up until this point I've pretty much ignored the majority of the IM niche as I've focused on building quality websites, SEO, and adsense.

I'm getting to the point now though where I want to begin building my own products and lists. This site looks like a great place to make JV partners and form relationships with people who have similar goals.

I have no product or site at the moment but am ready and willing to learn as much as possible.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just to say "hi", and looking forward to finding out more about the JV process - and making some new friends as well

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello From Malaysia

Dear Mike and all the JV'ers,

My name is Stanley Ng Wai Yu and I'm from Malaysia. Being a typical ebay power seller / top rated seller since 2006. Glad to be a part of this great forum and hope to learn more and more things here. Thanks Mike created such a useful and informative platform for all of us around the world!!

Cheers,

Stanley

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all, my name is Yudha...I am from Indonesia..I am glad I can join at this community. I am sure I can learn a lot of things here. Need your help from you all here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Jolanda from the Netherlands. Nice to meet you all. I'm still learning so Tips are always welcome.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everybody,

My name is ErnieV. I have been doing flash designs since 2005, but am new to IM. I am ready to launch my first product. I am anxious to get started.
    ErnieV Simons<br />http://www.Dynosqueeze.com<br />Dynamic Squeeze Page<br />erniev@erniev.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, I came across this site after DP members suggested I find a JV partner who has an email list to market my Surveys site: www.nationalsurveyresources.com
    It's my first time here. Is there a possibility of finding someone like that on this site?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast