+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apoligies And Lessons For Newbies- To JVIng

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Apoligies And Lessons For Newbies- To JVIng

Hi Adeel!

I must apologize to you publicly that I signed up myself as your JV partner when Mike sent out a ground floor invitation for one of your products!

I was just a newbie to JVing then, and the idea of forums was entirely new. I even started by self-promotion thread in the forum!

How Silly!

And Mike was kind enough to just let me go with a warning! He obviously realized that I need some time to grow up and behave in a community like JVNP!

Back to your product, I was just checking out how things work. Now it might sound silly as of NOW, but then I was unaware of the JV sign up page. And I was even unaware that YOU WERE BANKING UPON ME!

I didn't know you would be giving out your product as a review copy! Because I was not ready to promote for someone back then. And one of the main things that got me really curious about your launch was the fact that it was at the same time as Reese's TS 2.0, and so I wanted to see what the things were like!

As I have said, I was new to JV Deals back then, but not to selling my own products online! And for the newbies to JVing: This post is a testimony of the fact that JVing is as different from selling as is Physics From History!

So even if you are a great internet marketer and have a great relationship with you list, please do no0t assume that you know it all about JVing... You ust need to learn!

And its not hard... you just have to know that a JV partner is not a ProspeCT, but is a FRIEND! And you go to any length when it comes to making the most out of a friendship! Their notes or yours! Sometimes their, other times yours!

All I knew about JVing was from some ebooks which I didn't even understand! but now as I perfectly realize the importance and value of JV partners, I think of what I have done!

I realize how much trouble I and other people must have caused you... Sorry... My Bad!

And I am sure that I won't make the same mistake again!

But Cheers
    To Learning...
    And Moving Ahead...

Yours Truly
    Lakshay Behl

P.S. This is in continuation from the thread "An Important Rant" And I think this should give every newbie an idea of what they could potentially do wrong given the power of JVNP...

Please READ THE ARTICLES ON JVing and Ask Questions. We were all newbies at some point of time, and we all need to learn. But our mistakes MUST NOT BE AT THE COST OF SOMEONE"S TRUST not only on us but an entire community...

Please take this lesson right now!

P.P.S. Mike, I apologize to you as I am guilty of signing up for Adeel's promotion without having done my due diligence which I have now done! And I have myself misbehaved as freebie seeker! And this is something that has not only tarnished my self-image and credibility, it has also tarnished the image and authority of JVNP! I did that unwillingly, and I won't do that again!

And Mike this is probably the reason why you are not being able to reply to my PM's... I perfectly understand, and I don't blame you! The fault is entirely mine!

P.P.S. I wonder what have blackhatters got to do with it, Adeel...
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Apoligies And Lessons For Newbies- To JVIng

Very inspiring post, Lakshay ... I hope everyone that was in your shoes reads it.

I ... of course, am not without faults. I receive dozens of JV mailing and brokering requests everyday ... sometimes multiple emails from the same people, in addition to regular JV requests ... JVs already in progress, and other interactions regarding different aspects of my business that need my attention. Often times I fall days behind, or fail to respond altogether as emails fall deeper into the cyber pile. I'm slowly learning to try to deal with that, but still have a ways to go until new systems are put in place to streamline a lot of things. Growing pains ..

Hopefully this post will help spark us to realize we've all got flaws we can approve upon.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    Very inspiring post, Lakshay ... I hope everyone that was in your shoes reads it.

I ... of course, am not without faults. I receive dozens of JV mailing and brokering requests everyday ... sometimes multiple emails from the same people, in addition to regular JV requests ... JVs already in progress, and other interactions regarding different aspects of my business that need my attention. Often times I fall days behind, or fail to respond altogether as emails fall deeper into the cyber pile. I'm slowly learning to try to deal with that, but still have a ways to go until new systems are put in place to streamline a lot of things. Growing pains ..

Hopefully this post will help spark us to realize we've all got flaws we can approve upon.

Best,

Mike
    Hey Mike!

Thanks for an Exceptionally Quick Reply!

I was actually looking forward to seeing a reply from you and Adeel!

But yes, I think A lot of other members that are just joining us are making the same mistakes. now I could have apologized to Adeel personally, and to you as well (it might have gone unnoticed because of your very large influx of information and offers), but I wanted that others be aware of the fact that they are also making the same mistakes!

I hope to have contributed something of value so that JVNP offers and ground floor invites are better successes which they should be given the quality and mind set of all the fellow JVNP members! And I am sure a lot of people are in those shoes that I wore back then!

Best
    Lakshay

Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thankyou Lakshay for being vulnerable enough to share your mistake with the rest of us so as to help others new to JVing so we don't make the same mistake and to better the community. I have been reading through the forum and have already learned a lot. Thanks again for sharing so we can benefit from it.

Blessings,
    Lori

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Arriaga
    Thankyou Lakshay for being vulnerable enough to share your mistake with the rest of us so as to help others new to JVing so we don't make the same mistake and to better the community. I have been reading through the forum and have already learned a lot. Thanks again for sharing so we can benefit from it.

Blessings,
    Lori
    Hey Lori!

I have just one principle central to my marketing career!

HELP others as much as I can, and let everything else take care of itself!

-Lakshay

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I didn't know you posted here too...

It's okay Lakshay, you were new...there are no hard feelings or anything.

As long as you learn and move forward with seriousness, I'm sure you'll do well, we all will - as a group.

As Mike said, we all have faults...so as long as you keep working on yourself to become better, I salute you.

I posted here too about 'the situation'...
    http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...ic,353.45.html

Best Regards and take care,
    Adeel Chowdhry

http://www.OvernightAffiliateCash.com - http://www.BannerGeneratorPro.com - http://www.SuperQuickVideos.com - http://www.GetGoogleAdsFreeVideos.com - http://www.CouponGeneratorPro.com - http://www.iSpyAuctionRiches.com - http://www.KillerPresellTemplates.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Adeel!

Seen that and I have basically thought about how is it practically possible for us to create the ideal environment we would like to have at JVNP!

Please take a look...

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...ic,1026.0.html

And let me know what you think!

-Lakshay

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I know we all do that and sometimes it just happens. But the key is to try to promote it at a latter date and let the JV know you are going to still follow through.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Charles, That is what I'm thinking about now... As soon as I am done with the current promotions...

-Lakshay

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    But the key is to try to promote it at a latter date and let the JV know you are going to still follow through.

Charles
    Charles, is there an advantage to promoting a product later on? Do you mean after the launch party, or the latter part of the campaign. I'm working fiercely on a promo right now trying to nail everything down by the launch date. Since it was today, I would say I'm 80% finished with the teaching formula I have. How much longer should I continue since sales tend to drop after a certain amount of days? (Of course I am leaving everything up in case someone sees it and decides to click. A sale's a sale, right?)

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast