+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, hello everyone

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, hello everyone

Hi everybody,

I couldn't find a set spot to put an introduction, so I thought it might as well go here. My name is Noah Whitmore, nice to meet ya'. I'm 21 years old and I'm in Kansas City. I'm actually a transplant from Nebraska.

I've been involved with internet marketing for about 4 years now. I've been coding websites since I was about 14, tough. Mostly just for fun. Only recently have I started trying to make any profit with anything.

I'm happy to be here, this looks like a pretty active community and I think I might have some nice JV offers to bring to the table. But, I think I'll establish myself here a bit more before I start in on that.

I'm always interested in meeting my fellow net marketers. Please don't be shy to say hello.

Drive Safe,
    Noah

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Hello, hello everyone

Welcome to JVNP, Noah ... based on what you've written, I think it's safe to say you'll enjoy it here.

Best,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Noah

You will really enjoy JVNP, if you need any help or questions please just ask.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to becoming a more active poster here. Looks like a good place to be.

Drive Safe,
    Noah

+ Reply to Thread