+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret Traffic Videos

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Secret Traffic Videos

Hi guys,

we are all experienced people here... of course with various degrees of experience...

And we know how to drive traffic... right?

But lets face it! So MANY newbies start and just fail before they know it! As if the business never existed... :'(

I mean PPC is great! but can newbies do it? I don't think so.... You need some resources in order to be able to do that! ???

And that is why I have created a free video series in which I am talking about the various big mistakes and basics of traffic and internet marketing in general...

Its here.. Totally FREE ;D

http://www.lakshaybehl.info

I would like to have your reviews on it! And maybe you will yourself pick up something from it if you are a newbie!

Also, its an LCP that I created myself (without the help of my graphic designer)...

What do you think about it? 8)

Will be great to hear from you guys!

http://www.lakshaybehl.info

regards
    Lakshay ;D
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Secret Traffic Videos

Hi Lakshay,

Just opted in to download your video.

I'm a newbie and hope to learn from your experience.

I assume your LCP is your landing page, about which you ask for feedback.

I suggest you pull it up on screen and just let your eyes rest on it for a while. You'll notice a couple of things immediately.

The two sidebars with repeating logo/watermark pull the eyes away from the central column where the all valuable copy is located. I suggest you want the opposite effect, i.e., to encourage the reader's eyes to rest comfortably and glide down the center column.

To do so, lighten the sidebars... a lot, and get rid of the watermarks. They distract from and compete with your sales message.

I would also use a set font rather than the handwriting, given that your market is online business people. The design of any page must create rapport with your intended audience or it will be ignored.

Hope this is helpful,
    Carroll

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Secret Traffic Videos

Lakshay ... this comes off as self promotional. Please refrain from this type of post in the main forum. Use your sig file to attract potential prospects, and your posts to share non self promotional info and responses.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread