+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi all

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi all

hi all

just to say hello. such a great community here. i have been in IM about 2 years +and want to take my IM business to the next level. i hope i can JV with you guys here for my products. ;D

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: hi all

Great to have you on board ... and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, as long as you participate.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm sure i will participate all occasion here and contribute what ever i can. ;D

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi sharulnazeri

One of the great things about JVNP is that you get out of it what you put into it. Plus this is like a mastermind group that you could only dream about. Almost any question that is asked is answered by a lot of different people in lots of niches.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

yup..together we build the strong community here and everybody canl share the benefit of it.

i have one suggestion, why not open the sharing thread where the members shares what ever they have with other members. such as ebooks, reports or other thing. i have a lots of stuff in my hard drive..

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You have to watch out for copyrighted material. This could bring up a lot of legal trouble.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

yup..that is a must...

+ Reply to Thread