Hey Everyone,

I definately agree with you all on the residuals ... I'm putting together a project with a monthly membership for this reason alone.

I'm under the impression right now that the one time big ticket items are the ones that people want at the moment ... I don't have anything against this, but my lists aren't dedicated to these products. I know a lot of people have lists dedicated to this, but is there any way we can have two types of promotions going at the same time?

There could be smaller products that people can decide to incorporate with their products as an upsell or cross-sell, or they can choose to promote it as-is ...

The second thing is, what happened to "old-time" affiliate programs? With the online systems that I'm setting up I'm incorporating the old-time affiliate style where if you send me a customer for one project, I'm going to pay you for everything else they buy the entire life of that customer ... this isn't a plug for me or my projects by any means, but I think this is what we need more of ...

This is my thoughts on residual income ... monthly membership sites are great, but only a select few can really make a good deal of money from them. I know when you lock a ton of them in place that it all adds up, but what happened to referring your clients to one company/product and then getting a commission check from that company for the next 10 years because they keep on backend selling to the customers you referred?

Okay, I just gave away one of the biggest secrets of my next project lol ... but I'm not too concerned about it because I don't see too many people doing this anymore. Sorry, that's me speaking my mind ...

Conclusion ... let's search for a few more of these affiliate programs Mike (group) ... does anyone agree with me on that? Tell me otherwise if not.

Anyways, Jinger, Ellen, it's great to see some new faces in here and I will get you both a copy of the book shortly (if you are interested that is) ...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this ... talk to you soon,
Sam