+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Hello I am a first year internet marketer. Hopping to find some good JV prospects for some ideas I have. Also looking to launch a few new products this year one that will change how you use your affiliates and one that will change how affiliates can find new programs to promote.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Chris, K Smith, and Mike,

Mike I hope things are starting to settle down with BM right now ... I hear there were a few problems with shipping -- that happens. I don't know if there's anything I can do to help, but let me know if there is (that's what I'm here for ...

Chris it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on ... and you have the right mindset for making money and not working 24 hours a day. I'd be interested in talking with you further about what you're doing and getting to know you more. Also, are you a friend of Gabriel Howes? He's a great guy and I haven't talked with him in while (not to mention he has a great product on JVing).

K Smith I look forward to see some of the projects you are currently working on ...

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

To our sexcess,
    Sam
    www.businesssexcess.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Terry,

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your products.

Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Eric and the JV forums look nice. Found it through the warrior forums.
    Look forward to getting to know some of you...

-Eric

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Eric,

It's pleasure to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

To your success,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Heyer
    Chris it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on ... and you have the right mindset for making money and not working 24 hours a day. I'd be interested in talking with you further about what you're doing and getting to know you more. Also, are you a friend of Gabriel Howes? He's a great guy and I haven't talked with him in while (not to mention he has a great product on JVing).
    Hi Sam,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, Gabriel is a great guy, and his book is incredible - it's helped me alot.

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,

-Chris
    http://www.InstantJointVentureSuccess.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi folks!

Michelle Phearson, been online full time for a year.

I've avoided IM-related product promotions for some time now... I was having affiliate promotion ADD. Always scurrying to see what the next big thing was, promote it, move on. After an illness I dropped out of any kind of marketing to IM'ers and have been focusing soley on building my business outside of marketing to marketers.

Well, lo and behold, I've come up with what, I think, is one heck of a membership site idea for marketers and am jumping back in, LOL.

Although, one of the things that I've learned in watching Kidino (who I see is a member here as well) is, when doing JV and/or affiliate promotions with your blog/list - pick a good product/service, and promote it until you've sucked every last drop you can get from it. Don't skip from product to product incessantly. Follow up to your list a week after the initial intro with the results you've achieved with the product. Then another 2 weeks later with even further, more extensive results. Keep going. I think I bought XSite Pro from Kidino's 9th email, LOL - and learning that, what made me buy, how consistent (or is it insistent) he was really taught me how important consistency is.

-Michelle Phearson

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Michelle ..

I've known Kidino for some time .. he's quite a talent, and an asset to this community.

I look forward to reading more from you, my friend.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all,

My name is Anna Johnson.

A little background - my husband and I started our first Internet based business (in IT security) in 1997, which we sold in 2002. After a few years "hiatus" (well, we started a family and my husband wrote a book about kids' safety on the Internet among other things) we've just started our second Internet business!

We currently run an Internet marketing services firm called Kikabink and also market information products related to business and careers through a sister site called Kikabink U. One of my upcoming products is a system for how to manage people.

My latest project - and definitely the most fun and fulfilling so far - is an inspirational movie I've created (see signature) to help build my list.

I'm particularly interested in partnering with others in the self-help / careers / small business / entpreneurial niches.

Looking forward to participating in the forum and partnering with you!
    Discover a REAL Internet Marketing Newsletter News, comment, research, tips and more.<br />(And great freebies when you subscribe...)<br />Subscribe here: http://www.kikabink.com/news/subscribe.htm

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, Anna ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'm sure the knowledge and experience gained in your years Online will benefit all of us ... looking forward to reading your posts and replies!

Best,

Mike Merz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast