+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Hi there:

I'm David Perdew — newbie for about a year now. I did my first JV in December in one of the big XMAS giveaways and tripled my small list from 800 to 2200. Of course, I'm sold now So I'm very interested in doing more JVs.

I've got a couple of sites — http://www.Bad-Dad.com (I've got six brandable reports for that one at http://www.Bad-Dad.com/SpecialReports.htm) and http://www.60DaysTo100k.com.

I'm excited to be part of this and to learn as much as I can. I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose already :P

Thanks,

David Perdew
    Get your free membership to the Niche Widget

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey There Everyone!

It's good to see a lot of people I know in this community!* Looking forward to working with each of you in whatever way is possible to make sure everyone succeeds!

A short intro for those who haven't heard of me...which may be a lot, who knows?

I've been a full-time Internet Marketer since January 2, 1999...happy anniversary to me!

I've authored or co-authored 153 books (mostly digital) as well as doing some ghostwriting and sales copy writing for a few clients each year.

My partners and I have also stretched into the physical products field getting patents on 4 products used in the Emergency Responder field.

I retired (because of MS) from the Emergency Medicine field in 1998 and have enjoyed every minute of my second career thus far...and more enjoyment every day!

I am married to a lady who is bound and determined to be Wal-Mart's first female CEO, and have 3 kids, all grown.* My youngest one, my only daughter, has followed me into the field as the webmistress/programmer for a large regional newspaper.

I guess that's enough about me!* I look forward to getting to know each of you a lot better and, perhaps, working on a project or two...or 3 or 4!...in the near future!

Thanks to everyone for being an active part of this community!

Dennis Lively
    www.avirol.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

I'm Tom Brownsword and I'm an Internet Marketer...

Oh, this isn't "Marketers Anonymous"? Sorry, wrong community...

Seriously, I am a Computer Scientist for a Fortune 500 company and am currently working as an Information Assurance Analyst on a long-term contract at a U.S. military site in Stuttgart, Germany. I have a background in military intelligence, analysis, computer networking, and, of course, computer security. I also served in the U.S. Army for 20 years (and they almost made a soldier out of me!).

I've been studying Internet Marketing for about three years and am taking active steps to get my first product to market (my goal is to have a good draft of my first product by March 21, 2006). I understand a lot about IM and JVing -- now it's time to put it into practice. My goal is simple: I want control of my schedule while still being able to pay my bills.

I'm not sure what I'll be able to offer to this community (other than some great JV offers on products that I'd be proud to sell to my mother), but will gladly help whenever possible. I have been helped by so many people along the way (some of you are here) and am eager to return the favor whatever possible.

Best regards,
    Tom Brownsword
    http://www.TomBrownsword.com
    Tom Brownsword, CISSP®<br />Certified Computer Security Pro<br />http://www.TomBrownsword.com<br />http://www.TheBusinessProtector.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

David, Dennis, Tom ... welcome to JV Notify Pro!

I am SO sorry it's taken so long to welcome you, my friends ... I've been a bit slammed lately.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, gentlemen.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings From Japan

Hello Mike and Fellow Marketers,

Konnichiwa,

I'm Fidens Felix (my last name actually Simanjuntak .. but I prefer not to use it).

I'm from Indonesia but currently living in Japan.

Will start full time job starting April, 2006, but right now I'm finding ways
    to make a living online. I've been learning about IM since Nov., 2005 and
    eager to make a JV with you all :-)

I can use Indonesian, English and Japanese .. So if you want to try to target
    East and/or South East Asia someday, I might be able to help you.

Also, I can do scripts installation and though prefer to outsource,
    sometimes I fix them myself too.

Looking forward to proper with you all

Cheers,
    Fidens Felix

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi to Sam, Mike and all JV entrpeneurs out there.

I thought I should take a minute to introduce myself

My name is John Marks and I am in the UK. I started by promoting a colleagues PC downloadable game back in 2002. We managed to achieve over 1,000,000 downloads and 5000+ sales with lots of hard work. I also did (and still do) some web design work to pay the bills.

Whilst doing all this I have read, learned and digested a lot of information about marketing information products and decided to change tack after 3 years to promoting physical information products regarding Poker online (and offline).

I am in the process of purchasing master resell rights to a brand new CD based product in this sector and have spent several days contacting list owners etc with regard to a JV. I am confident that the product is good, new, and has a hungry market. I have read lots, but have never done a JV before. It is hard work trying to get emails through to webmasters. I assume this is due to the volume of spam.

Phase 1: I am currently setting up fulfillment houses in the US and the UK to deal with orders and the product will launch in several weeks. I am aware that I could do with advice (as well as some quality JV partners to build a relationship with). I am basically aiming to put my product though other people's lists to begin with.

Phase 2: I will be launching a direct mail campaign in the UK to build an offline customer base. (need to earn some money first)

In essense I feel that I have lots of experience with marketing a particular type of product online, dealing with customers / support etc but I feel like a novice with this type of marketing after reading some of the posts here.

If anyone has any experience or ideas with a similar type of venture... I would be glad to hear them. Obviously I will gladly impart whatever knowledge is relevant within my own field of experience.

Thank you all for your time
    John

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Sam for helping us "jump in!"

I'm Stephen Boutelle and have been a Student of
    Marketing since 1987. I began studying Online Marketing
    in early 2000 and put up my website in 2001.

I first heard about Joint Venturing at Ted Ciuba's "How To
    Get Rich on the Internet Bootcamp" (now known as World
    Internet Summit) in Nashville, TN in October 2002. Since
    that time I have continued to learn everything I can about
    this amazing aspect of Marketing while doing several JV's
    of my own in the process.

I've been publishing my Newsletter since June, 2004 and
    have created a couple of JV products as well- details can
    be found on my bio page.

I'm looking forward to making new friendships and contributing
    out any way I can. Thanks, Mike, for such a great opportunity
    for newbies and experts alike!

Seeking YOUR Success,
    Stephen Boutelle
    Stephen Boutelle,<br /> &quot;The Premiere Info-Strategist&quot;(TM)<br /> ======================<br /> &quot;Helping You Create Your OWN Brand of Success!&quot;<br /> http://www.prosperityunleashed.com<br /><br /> Co-Founder, http://www.imnewswatch.com<br /> Internet Marketing Newswatch <br /> &quot;Know First. Profit Most.&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Chris Rempel.

I'm a 21 year old entrepreneur, and I've been in business (self-employed, I guess) since I was 19.

I started out making "downhill skateboards" out of a garage (www.crlongboards.com) and somehow ended up becoming an website publisher and marketing consultant.

I quickly found out that JV's were the way to go for any business, including those of my clients.

Go figure...

Anyway, I've done mostly "offline business" from an online setting - if that makes sense(?).

In other words, the companies that I'm partnered with as a consultant are offline, but I stay in touch with them online.

One is a sporting goods manufacturer.

The other is a merchant service that operates over the phone, aimed at solo professionals and small business owners.

I am just now getting into the "list builing" and "info-product" area of online business, as I'm a big fan of building a business that runs itself and I hate trading time for money (or "traffic" for money, for that matter.)

My main online project right now is actually on the topic of joint ventures as well, but it's not targeted to "IM", so to speak.

It fills the content "gap" that the JV niche is missing at the moment - there's alot of people looking to learn more about joint ventures, but the available info is either sparse at best, or it's for sale.

Anyway, I hope that I can contribute to this group as much as possible, as well as taking part in promotions that fit my "list".

Cheers!

-Chris Rempel
    http://www.InstantJointVentureSuccess.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

John, Stephen, Chris ... Welcome!

I look forward to reading all of your contributions.

best,

Mike Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Sam Hi Everybody,

K Smith here

Let's see; I have been marketing online for about a year now. I started originally five years ago but the demand of my work prohibited it. Also there wasn't a great motivation. I was having too much fun off-line.

Well that all changed when an accident happened. It is amazing how one can adapt when the need arises.

As such I have put my primary focus on Internet Marketing, while I slowly resume my offline business activities.

Ofline I provide Marketing Support Sevices mainly in the form of Business Plan development and project management.

Online I've done several JV giveaways and promote several products and services as an affiliate. I have finally decided to get on the googles adsense bandwagon and have realized some income to my surprize. In addition I run two list. I have recently re-launched a new "service ezine" which I am proud to produce.

Well in short there you have it.

Oh, yes when I am not on the net or writing I am practicing tai chi or enjoying a visit to the local museum, and I bet you'll never guess for what.

Thanks for letting me share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast