Cy
Welcome to the fold here. Yes Mike is the Man. Just from what I have learned from his so far has made me and extra $22,000 since I joined this year & that is in a niche that I sure no one here would belive.
Thanks
Charles Kirkland
Cy
Welcome to the fold here. Yes Mike is the Man. Just from what I have learned from his so far has made me and extra $22,000 since I joined this year & that is in a niche that I sure no one here would belive.
Thanks
Charles Kirkland
Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm
Welcome to JVNP, Cy ... I'm going to make it a point to try to really jack up the cutting edge JV Marketing content ... hope a few of my esteemed colleagues will lend a hand in doing that.
Charles ... thanks so much for the props, but your high level of quality participation has helped us grow ... kudos to you, my friend.
Best,
Mike
Hi,
here are my 2 minutes ;D
my name is wouter van dyck, 40 years old, living in Belgium
joined a while ago but back then there were some troubles login in so i'm glad this is solved now.
I'm in IM for 2.5 years now with different success. Lost a lot of money on PPC but doing not to bad in nichemarketing with organic traffic.
Been neglecting listbuilding for a long time but i'm working on that one so i hope to be to some use to U guys/girls soon
I'm very willing to share what i've learned sofar and hope to learn a lot more here and to meet people to work out the different ideas i run around with
see you around
wouter
Hey All,
My name is Richard Monssen.
I have been online altogether now for about 2 years, I have learnt a lot in that time, opened a few websites with varying success but am still really yet to make something substantial from this whole IM thing.
Checked out this site about a hear and a half ago, which was when I first launched what would be one of my most successful website, only at that time it was hard to login into and seemed to be more trouble than it was worth, but now I have come back to find it has blossomed into quite an effective and informative site.
Nice one Mike!
Kind Regards
Richard Monssen
http://richardmonssen.com<br />http://makewebsitevideos.com<br />http://hits4unow.com
Welcome, Wouter ... Richard.
Yeah, we've come a long way ... but the aesthetic and technical improvements are secondary to partner participation ... it's getting better everyday.
Thanks,
Mike
Hello everyone,
I'm Michael S. Copeland, the Vision Knight. I help people take their ideas and formulate their vision. Ideas are great but if you don't have that vision, that beacon, then you don't have a direction to go. I like to help people start that roadmap and prioritize all of the ideas based on the needs of the person and their business. Without a roadmap you don't really know where you're going or how to get there. I'm in the process of developing a program to help you all in this arena. You'll see my notice informing you all of a JV opportunity.
I also am big into the Law of Attraction and have a free community site, http://TheSecretGathering.com, to help people grow. I am looking for various JV and affiliates opportunities in this arena currently.
Another thing I do, and it's not really advertised anywhere, is I do critiques. I have worked at BIG dot.com's and have a number of domains myself. I am able to critique a website from the look and feel, and functionality aspects of the user. I also critique products, business plans, and proposals. My experience allows me to see and do these quickly. Again, there's no real candy coating. I'm blunt and straight forward. Don't ask me to critique something and then take what I say personally.
I look forward to working with some of you.
Sincerely,
Michael S. Copeland
Are you ready to lose 17 pounds in 17 days?: The 17 day diet
Thanks for joining us, Michael.
Your opinions are welcomed ... blunt is fine.
Best,
Mike
Hi,
I'm Shem Cruz, and I'm 21 years old. I'm still in college, so doing both a lot of things since I have other responsibilities is very hard, but I hope to meet more people who help each other and share each other's knowledge. I must say this community is helpful since it opens its arms to newbies like us who have not partners, no reputation nor name in the world of internet marketing.
I'm in the process of opening a free membership site, so I hope to recruit partners here.
Hi and hello !
Welcome to JVNP, Shem.
Though I do recommend working on getting your Online Business into the black before delving too deeply into Joint Ventures, I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful information in regards to both in the archives, current posts, and via interaction with more experienced JV Notify Pro partners.
All the best,
Mike
Hi everyone,
....I managed to find the right forum to introduce myself....
I have been doing IM for 2.5 years. I started off selling info-products to niche markets using the Underachiever method (& Ultra Underachievers - mentored by Ed Dale and Frank Kern). This worked!!! But it was only in small tiny niches so even though there were profits, the profits were small.
Then Web 2.0 happened - and I have Ed Dale to thank for his 3rd Thirty Day Challenge - this really opened the door to getting free traffic from all kinds of Social Networking sites.
To cut a long story short (Goodbye Adsense. Goodbye Co-Reg) , I have now moved on to my own IM products.
The ONE thing I have learned from other IM friends and partners is this:
The best way to promote your product is via Joint Ventures. That's when I was recommended to your great community.
Best,
Chris
Chris Freville