+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Douglas

Welcome, I really like your site http://moviehouseshirts.com.

I'm looking forward to talking you in the future.

Charles

Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here in the forum.

I have been marketing online for a couple years and had various successes but never really got too serious with it. Ive always been too busy with my day-job!

Anyway, ive been posting on a couple other forums for the last 3 months and got some really great info. I have re-written my info-product and currently doing test marketing in preparation for a new launch this year. I'm sure i'll find some great info here in this forum especially regarding JV's which I know are going to take my results to the next level!

- Nathan
    Automatic Website Online - The Ultimate Guide to Building Profit Pulling Websites.<br />Want a free eCourse?? Visit http://www.automaticwebsiteonline.com today!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Bill, Romell, TK, Ruddy, Allen, Adeel, Douglas, and Nathan ... welcome.

Putting the finishing touches on a revised version of JVNP ... sorry for being late to the party.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Forum,

I'm Daniel Taylor. I've been marketing online successfully for a few years now. Things have been going great and looking forward to forming some new great relationships and making a few new friends.

Daniel Taylor

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! I'm Michael McCleve. I've been online for a couple years now and have yet to taste sweet success. I've just finished up an info product that combines the Law of Attraction and Leadership. I'm waiting for Clickbank to give me the final nod of approval and then I'm ready to launch. It's been on a shoestring budget so I've done everything myself.

My interests are not in the field of internet marketing but in leadership and management. I'm a professional trainer and speaker by trade - though I'm not currently employed. That puts a bit of pressure on the need for success online, too.

Anyway, looking forward to looking around and getting to know folks.

Michael McCleve

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Terri Shearer. I've been in the e-learning world since 1996 and am looking to take that expertise to a new market. I've been dabbling with online marketing but am just now getting serious enough to spend a lot of time with it. I think I purchased every Internet Marketing couse, book, video out there and then never had enough time to implement what I learned. I decided to jump off the deep end when I quit my consulting gig and worked all summer to make my first info product. I hope to have the website homehealthcarebooks.com up and running soon. The info product all 3+ hours of it is completed complete with video and audio.

I also got interested in eBay and product marketing several years ago. I've been moderately successful with my online wedding dress store www.shearbridal.com but am looking to sell that business so I can concentrate full time to my other ventures.

I think there are many areas in which I can help those on this forum and hope there are people that can help me as well. I'm especially looking for JV help with my new home health care book and would love to hear from anyone that is interested in that niche.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by howard83
    Hello everybody,

i just would like to introduce myself in this forum, i've been reading some post and its pretty impressive.

i am a website owner, i have lots of affiliate members, i am looking for a partner that has a product but cannot make a affiliate software for himself.. so i hope i can be in help.

best regards,

Howard
    Howard, get with me sometime soon.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all,

My names Dane Bergen and I've been referred here by a member of the Warrior Forum who said this forum is great.

My hobbies are bodybuilding and weight lifting. A goal in this area is to beat the Australian Bench Press record this year.

Of course I also love my online business, it's the best choice I've made in my life - I quit university and my full time job to pursue my online business and have already have some big successes

I'm launching a product on the 29th of August called PPC Prophecy which I've been working pretty hard on for the last few months and am very anxious to get it going.

I'm sure I will get some great tips and help from this forum and of course will do my best to help others!

See you all round!

Regards,

Dane

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

I'm Fabian Tan, a marketer from tiny Singapore.

I've been marketing for almost 2 years and got referred to this forum from an email by Reed.

Having a ball of a time marketing online. Internet marketing is simply fun!

I like to watch movies and documentaries in my spare time, as well as read any good marketing book.

Looking forward to building more great relationships in the big IM universe.

Warm Regards,

Fabian

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Daniel, Michael, Terri, Dane, and Fabian ... welcome!

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast