Welcome Ladan, Brad, and Jill.
October has been one of the busiest in regards to new product launches in recent memory ... absolutely crazy! LOL
I look forward to reading from you, my friends.
Best,
Mike
Welcome Ladan, Brad, and Jill.
October has been one of the busiest in regards to new product launches in recent memory ... absolutely crazy! LOL
I look forward to reading from you, my friends.
Best,
Mike
Hello Everyone,
My name is Russell Hallonquist and although not really a "newbie" to
the game, I have mostly been involved as a reseller or affiliate for
one thing or another since 1997.
Interestingly enough, I was a fellow reseller with Jim Daniels, who I am
sure you all know of. Jim has sort of been the catalyst for
my going "whole hog" into the Internet Marketing arena and working
to create my own products. I consider him one of my mentors.
During all of this time I have been working in the Fire Protection industry
and in fact I own 22 year old fire protection business right now. You just
might be wondering, "what the heck is this guy doing in THIS business if
he already owns an established business?"
Well, let me tell you...
I am 49 years old and just recently married (June 3, 2005) The business
I am in is extremely expensive to run. The overhead is almost
overwhelming at times and cash flow is ALWAYS tight. Don't get me wrong,
it has "paid the bills" for me over the last 25 years, but this is not where I want
to be at this point in my life. I know there is greater opportunity out there.
Indeed, this very site is a great example. A community of marketers and product
developers, etc. working together in a way that becomes a very powerful "force
multiplier" if you will.........we call them Joint Ventures!
Well, the opportunities that the Internet makes possible are amazing enough and then
add to that the power of Joint Ventures (Done correctly) and my dreams get a whole
lot closer to reality!
Ok Russell, what does that have to do with what you started posting about?
It's this... I simply got tired of working a "job" that sucks away ALL of my time and a great
deal of my money. In fact, when you get to the point that you don't really enjoy what you
are doing, then isn't it time to move on? :-\
So that's what I have done, started creating my own products. I have
always loved the online world, and have "met" many fantastic folks out
here. Funny, this is the only medium in which you can become friends
with people without ever having met them face to face.
As a result of where I am now in this business,I fully expect to sell my
Fire Protection business by the first of the year or shortly thereafter.
I am positive that none of you have ever heard of me, but I can guarantee
that you will! I can also guarantee that when I do a JV, it will be well thought out,
well organized, and profitable for all concerned or I won't do it
As you can see, I tend to get a bit long winded on the keyboard, so Ill save it
for my sales pages eh?
I hope to get to know many of you and establish win-win relationships and profitable
JVs. In fact, I will say that anyone who thinks they can make it without
JV Partners had better go ahead and hang it up now!
Hey Sam, as far as an "old time" affiliate management solution to use where your
affiliates can get credit for ALL sales and their cookie is forever if you want...
I recommend:
===================
JROX Affiliate Manager
http://jam.jrox.com/features/
===================
I downloaded this today and it will be running for all my sites as soon as I
finish configuring it. There is a free version so you can try it out, but there
is an online demo as well. It's an awesome piece of software. Check it out
and let us all know how you like it. They have an OTO that's a good deal
in that if you purchase the full version right then, they will install it and do a bit of
the setting up for you at no extra cost. If your going to buy it anyway
you may as well let them fool with the install ;D
I am sure you have seen all the affiliate management solutions like I have,
but this one is truly a high quality application.
OK Russell, stop already Geez ...
More later for the community! I want to browse around and READ 8)
To OUR success,
Russell G. Hallonquist
Infolife Marketing
========================
The Ultimate Rights Empire
"Ultimate Rights for Unlimited Profits"
http://www.ultimaterightsempire.com
========================
Hi All,
My name is Rob Clark and I started on BizFriendz.com in April of this year 2006 as an additional resource that entrepreneurs could use to connect with each other.
A place where entrepreneurs could meet new friends, develop new business contacts and build relationships with them as well as get additional viral exposure to their business and its products and services.
I got tired of hearing about people trying to penetrate Myspace or other social networks to promote their products/services only to learn that they are getting banned or their profiles deleted because they violated their terms and conditions for "commercial use".
So my idea was to develop a social network where a user will never be banned because they included their business information, products/services, or website in their profiles but in a professionally controlled environment.
But I also wanted to offer more to the users. I wanted to put a “Spin” on it in a big way.
And that is why I also made my social network capable of paying the users a commission when they invited others into their network. An incentive I think will be very motivating.
My social network does have some other additional extraordinary features that my programmer integrated into the site which I wanted for my members that they wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.
So I'm very proud to say that after nearly 6 months of development I'm finally in the prelaunch stage
Now I’m recruiting JV partners and already have quite a few. But I am still looking to build new relationships with new partners.
Rob Clark
www.BizFriendz.com
Hello Everyone,
I'm Steve Renner. I have been marketing online since 1998. I have been fortunate to have built a company with over $60 Million in sales and over 200,000 Affiliates, in a specialty niche market. My company has paid out Millions in Affiliate Bonuses over the years.
I'm currently starting a new project, The Affiliate Community (TAC)
http://www.affiliatecommunity.net
I have moved my entire database in as Members to get it off to a fast start.
This is a Membership/Subscription Site geared towards Internet Marketing. I am looking for Joint Venture partners who have IM products that I can offer to the Members. I also need help in Marketing the TAC Service to new Members. I am willing to cut some very special deals to get the right people behind the project.
I could use some help in designing the launch.
This JV-Community seems like just what I have been looking for. I've read a lot of good posts from other Members and I think I willl make a lot of good connections here.
Please contact me with any ideas or suggestions you may have, and let me know if there is any way we can work together to help you to achieve your Online Goals.
Thanks!
Steve Renner
Marketing Director
http://www.affiliatecommunity.net
Steve Renner<br />Author - Net Profit Power<br />Marketing & Training Director<br />http://www.affiliatecommunity.net
Hi Mark, Sam & Every one,
Hope you all doing great. I just joined this community and thought it would be a good idea to say hi to every one out there!!
I'm prady and run a company called Syna-G (www.syna-g.com). We provide manpower to the digital content development companies. Its a new company and we are very lucky that we have got few clients on the board with in very short period. I was searching for Sales/Marketing partners to take my services next step and found this community, I think this is a great place to learn from others.
I'm still on the look out for a good sales agency/agent Your help/suggestion will be greatly appreciated..
Good luck all
Prady Kuna
www.syna-g.com
Russell, Rob, Steve, Prady ... Welcome!
Best,
Mike 'better get here more often' Merz
Hi Mike and Sam,
My name is Mitch Baldwin, I have been online for 7+ years and have a wealth of experience in online and offline marketing.
Some of our sites are http;//www.site-reference.com, http://www.onesmartcart.com, http://www.towersearch.com, http://www.smallseminars.com, http;//www.free-ebooks.net and as my signature says "And way to many websites to mention here".
We have a new product launching in the next few months, http://www.ebayinsidersecrets.com fearturing eBay Platinum Powersellers Tim Knox, Mike Enos and Jim Cockrum.
The product will include 6 DVD's = 10 hours
1 Cd of all the audio
and more surprises to come.
We will be looking for Joint venture partners soon and would most appreciate your help in that regard.
Warmly,
Mitch
Mitch Baldwin - The Profit Maximizer<br />www.site-reference.com<br />www.ebay101dvd.com
Hi everyone,
I am a bit of a newbie internet marketer.
I'm 40 and have recently moved to France after running a hotel in Scotland wore me out.
I am in the process of writing an e-book, writng a conventional book and building a website selling books,dvds, software, gadgets etc to English speakers in France - it will be called vivrelelivre and is launching shortly.
I'm hoping to learn from you guys and hope to be able to contribute too!
rgds
Nick Wymer
Welcome, Nick.
Making the newbies good ... and the intermediate to pros better is a big part of what we're about, here ... jump in, Nick ... the water's fine.
Best,
Mike
Hi all,
I am programmer and marketer.
I am looking for super affiliates to help me sell my products.
Edmund
The Easy Passive Way To Generate Income $2.500+ Per Month<br />http://www.linkbrander.com/go/23371