+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Man I'm sorry guys I thought I did this ages ago

Anyhow, my name is Stephen and I've been marketing online for about 5 years now but probably wasted 2 of those years reading every eBook I could find. : I got into this business to supplement my Air Force income and now it consumes most of my off duty time.

I'm originally from New Jersey (best state ever right Mike!?) but am currently stationed out here in Oahu. I know...life is tough sometimes in the military. I've previously been stationed in Germany and Texas and my travels have taken me to Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Djibouti, Yemen, Afghanistan, and a slew of other countries you may or may not want to visit =)

I plan on seperating from the Air Force and becoming a full time online entrepreneur at the the end of this second enlistment. Life is good but I really don't want to bring my Fiancé into this military lifestyle....besides after 7 years it's time.

I'm working on some software for marketers so in the future I look forwrd to a successful JV with all of you. If you want to know anything else just ask.

Seeya on the boards!
    Stephen Ralph<br />Affiliate Program Advertising<br />http://www.Top-Affiliate.com<br />http://www.FreeAdvertisingBlog.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hmmm ... I think I've heard of this guy.

Stephen, my friend ... glad to see you've finally left the land of the lurkers.

I know from personal experience that you've got plenty to share ... feel free!

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there.

First of all congratulations on a great site. It's inspiring to see so many people working together and freely discussing their ideas on internet marketing.

My name is Mark and I've been working on internet marketing for about 8 weeks (80hrs+/week) now fulltime. I am constantly amazed how much time this stuff can steal away from me - not that I'm complaining as I love it! I've been learning all I can in the shortest amount of time because I believe I can make a decent living from it - I really don’t want to go back to doing the 9-5 grind . My background is almost 14 years in the computer industry primarily on the technical side, support and project management.

So far I have my first eBook just recently finished which I am just starting to get out there. On the other side of the coin I have quality internet marketing DVD's, copy writing courses and a few other products. I'm hoping that I can get these products out in the marketplace as well at some stage.

I guess I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment however and so I'm looking for mutually beneficial and professional joint ventures. From looking through the forums here I am very hopeful!

As a side note, a few weeks ago I thought it might be a novel idea to create a blog to keep a journal of sorts of my progress so that others who are in a similar situation can read along and perhaps learn from my failures and successes. Feel free to have a look and add a comment or two if you like ;D

I look forward to sharing my experiences and speaking with you all soon.

Cheers,
    Mark.
    Mark Henery.<br />http://www.JuliaAndMark.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Harrold Swalve and I have to say that I'm glad to have found this community.

I am 37 years of age and live in a beautiful country named the Netherlands, I'm married since three years and we have a little boy named Aiden who is 2,5 years old. I started working online two years ago when i ran into a site of which I felt the owner was making easy money. Back in those days I simply thought i could do something similar very easy and already wanted to order that nice new car.

Boy was I wrong, Obviously!!

After my first try I decided to get really involved and at this moment in time I am running a few different websites, working hard on expanding my list and just recently finished writing my first Ebook called Profit Shockdocs.

I am truly looking forward on contributing to this community where ever I can and hopefully I'll learn as much as possible along the way as well.

Harrold.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Mark ... Harrold, glad to have you on board.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, my friends.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,
    I have been in the IM biz for about 10 years or so. I started by running a regioinal ISP in San Diego. Marketed that for about 3 years until we were bought out by one of the biggies at the time. I have now been moslty focused on creating products and services for other IM related niches. I am pretty active over at the WF.
    I hope to be an involved member here.
    Darrin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

My name is Niall Mehaffey and I am from Northern Ireland, Britain.

I got into internet marketing about 8 months ago and am loving every bit of it! I love learning new things and I have found that internet marketing is at the top of the list.

I do not currently have any jv proposals but I'm sure I will in the future

Glad to be a part of the community and I hope to speak to everyone soon

Thanks,
    Niall

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Don Virden here - I have been in online marketing for about 5 years but have been in sales for 10. I am more on the mlm network marketing side of things but have recently decided to start towards developing my own products to market to my different lists that I have built over the years. JV is something that is new to me somewhat but very simple to understand. I am looking to market products that I find worth it so pm me with your jv's and also the dates in which they will happen. My different lists contain my downline members with my biggest list being a bit over 25k, yes I am not that big yet but will not stop until I am. Great to have found this forum and am always ready to learn new things. One thing I have learned is that once you become a student you should never claim to be a teacher, never stop learning as there is always something that you do not know even if you think that is a lie lol.
    Proud Father of 3 years and Marketer of 10 years with 5+ online but I still like the belly to belly sales.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Darrin, Niall, Don ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

As this forum is based on building relationships of mutual benefit, I recommend getting involved as much as time allows ... I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

My name is Guillermo Puyol. I joined this forum last night thinking I would learn a thing or two... today things have changed.

My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for a couple months now, and today I got the great news! She is pregnant!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

On the other hand, these news have put my brain in overdrive. All of a sudden I don't have the luxury of trying to learn a thing or two, I must start applying everything I have learned so far so I can make thing$ happen for us.

I have had my website for around four months and I have sat hours upon hours in front of my computer absorbing every little piece of information presented to me. If you are new to Internet marketing like me, I put myself at your service to anything I can do to help you in your online business. To those of you who have been lucky enough to have found Internet marketing before me, my hat is off to you, I hope we can learn a lot from each other.

To our success!

Guillermo Puyol
    How can I help you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast