+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

joe kreuz here
    i am what they call a newbie actually an older newbie i now some but i want to learn more any and all help and advice will be appreciated i want to learn about JV i need to start at the beginning and work forward

thank you joe kreuz

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Joe.

My advice is that you check out the posts, and ask questions.

Our main goal here is to help each and every partner become successful in JV Marketing.

It's here ... you just have to take it.

Best,

Mike

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Glad to have you aboard, Cosmin.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A Brief Introduction-

Birthright Name: Mark Maffei

Legal Pen Name: Mark M. Bravura

Ultimate Passion: Empower the lives of others to breath
    easier because I have lived.

Vision Synopsis-

<> Implant the algorithm for the Ultimate JV Jedi Marketing
    Warrior [Strategic Alliance] Co-op;

<> Reveal immutable Timeless Principles and Secrets of the
    Ages;

<> Honor each individual's wholeheartedly-ethical specialty
    niche{s}- Whether primarily product or service-based; on or
    off-line;

<> Demonstrate easily-duplicated sound leadership qualities;

<> Enjoy meeting new JV friends and Sharing the Wealth!

It is a privileged honor to be part of such a leverage-
    minded Club. I genuinely look forward to meeting and Power
    Blessing
    you...My deepest gratitude!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Andrews. I've been involved with online marketing for the past 3 years.
    My main focus is in coupling permenant and viral advertising with automated business
    processes to create long lasting passive income. This is part of the reason I've joined this
    community. The other reason is to help those in the community avoid the pitfalls that
    I've endured during my time as a marketer. And also to hopefully avoid a few myself with
    your help.

My favorite piece of advice comes from the well known marketer Allen Says. Although I'm sure others
    have given similar advice Allen is who I first heard it from.

To paraphrase Allen, in every offer and JV that you do always ask yourself this, how can I tie in
    unbelievable benefit to this offer such that my customer, prospect or JV partner would be a
    fool to turn it down. Benefits are one thing that you can never have to much of. Many marketers
    are affiliates for the same products, and one thing that seperates the big sellers from everyone else
    is that they add more benefit, more bonuses, an extra service or even just extra support to the
    offer. If you always ask yourself, what can I add, tweak or change to give this offer more punch
    you will always come out a winner.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank Mike Merz for putting this amazing community together and
    for giving us all a chance to be more successful.

Wishing You Success,
    Mike Andrews

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pat Lovell, I was born and raised near Pittsburgh, Pa (and I'm a huge Steeler Fan), I joined the Marines right after High School, spent 4 years in the USMC. After I was discharged, I headed for Bloomington, Indiana to college. I graduated from Indiana University with a Business Degree. While I was there I met my wife and soulmate and we are still married to this day. We have 3 boys, 2 at home and 1 on his own. The two at home are in their last years of high school and getting ready for college. (I still can't believe that).

I've been working for myself online since 1998. I started out primarily in Web Design, Development, graphics work and web hosting. Over the last 3-4 years I have gotten into Internet marketing and have developed some of my own products, opened a few membership sites and built way too many content websites to count.

My main focus now is a new partnership formed with a good friend of mine, Jon Atwood. We share the same ideas and goals and work really well together. We have several things lined up over the next few years with one program that is launching at the end of August.

I've joined this forum as a way to improve business relationships and learn as much as I can about the power of Joint Ventures. I've done several over the years but I have alot to learn. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in the discussions. Looking through the members names, I recognize alot of names and see several people that I know.

Thanks for the great forum, Mike.

Pat Lovell

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All!

As a relative 'newbie' to the JV gig, I realize I've got a looooong way to go;
    BUT... Because I'm a 'mixed breed' of Irish/German blooodlines... wellll..............

The really great thing I found out about internet marketing is that if you keep
    trying sooner or later your goals will be met!

My goal was to seek and find JV partners for my Business Software "Six-pack"
    and I'm now realizing a few results.

As I said, I've come a long way from just starting out to landing a few JV deals--and
    because I have a background in marketing and sales, I realize this is a huge market, the
    internet... But I want a bigger piece!

With that said, I leave ya'll alone with my apology for my 'ramblin'!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Mark, Mike, Pat, Carl ... welcome!

I look forward to interacting with you often.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Jack. Been working for the past several years as a freelance programmer, web designer, marketer. I recently launched several new products in the hope of "product-izing" my income.

But if any of you need assistance with coding questions, I'm one of the few programmers that understands what marketers want and need. I'm also very good at making very technical programming issues easy to understand, so don't hesitate to ask.

I welcome the opportunity to brainstorm, promote other members' products (where there's a fit), and discuss joint ventures.
    http://personalizedwebcopy.com - Personalize your online sales letters<br />http://squeezepagemaker.com - Free Squeeze Page Maker<br />http://legaleezegenerator.com - Free Legaleeze Generator

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Jack.

I'm one that believes you can never have enough techies, on board ..

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast