+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi How-ya Doing - Intro Thread

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi How-ya Doing - Intro Thread

I'm new to this site/forum but not new to the internets. I've been doing this online marketing gig full time since '99 and do some work behind the scenes for some 'gurus'.

Sam and I met a month or three ago and a few of you I might have run into here and there. For those that I haven't met...I look forward to it.

I'm not pitching anything yet and not sure when I will. I have a few things in the water...but that's always the case.

Anyways, if anyone's in or passing through Central Cali (San Luis Obispo County), feel free to beep me and I can be talked into going out to lunch on occasion...I'm only a part time hermit.

Take care,
    Sean

"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.  The second best time is now."

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Hi How-ya Doing - Intro Thread

Hi Sean

Well it's good to meet you hear. I'm not sure I will ever get to CA so I will say welcome. If there is anything I can do please ask.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Sean, its good to meet you. Being you have been doing this for almost a decade I am sure you have some good insight to share.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, Sean ... great to have another 'old timer' on board.

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread