+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Mike and JVNP Community

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Mike and JVNP Community

I am so excited to be here. My name is Judy Mackenzie, and I have been a business coach for over 25 years. I recently decided to move my business online so I could achieve a lifestyle change, but also to extend my reach to those who could not afford the luxury of one on one coaching. My clients have become very successful in a number of areas, from entrepreneurial ventures to leadership development. I am building products that utilize the critical messages and strategies that have helped my clients over the years be successful.

I am creating products that are foundational to all those who have wanted to achieve personal or professional goals, but have not been successful to date. They often fail or run out of steam at the mid point of programs they have purchased. I am a very practical person who believes that everyone has the ability to be successful in whatever they want, if they just are emotionally in line with their goals. My offerings will have workbooks, video, audio and ebooks. I will provide information for all the different types of learners in the market.

I am fascinated by human nature and actively study it daily. I am a strong supporter of networking as I totally believe that a group is always better than the individual when the goals are clear. JV Partnering is new to me in some ways, but networking and partnering have been my life. I am so excited to be joining this group with such wonderful successful people.
    I look forward to speaking with you over the next several months. If I can be of any help, please send me an email. I look forward to working with you.
    Judy Mackenzie, MBA, CEC, PCC, CHRP
    Head Gal, TEVO Consulting

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Judy, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... there's no doubt that your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners would benefit from your knowledge and experience, so please feel free to share with us ... as often as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread