+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Ventura, CA

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from Ventura, CA

In a nutshell....100% NEWB...only 4 weeks into my IM/JV business.
    Got started with using Anik's Inbox Blueprint system...working that as I learn the ropes, and also going through a 21 step system on Matt Loyd's MTTB/MOBE system. Recommended this site by Jeff Lenney, and am curious to know if there are any SoCal locals that are active on these forums to maybe create relationships with. I spent 13 years serving in the U.S. Navy and am now a Civil Servant for the Navy as an Electronics Technician. While bouncing around from job to job after my discharge, I worked some years in the oil field as well as a home appliance service technician, so here's my pitch...anybody in Ventura County that wouldn't mind taking on a mentoree, I can offer sweat equity into your business as well as help you save some $$$ fixing your home appliances...hahaha!

Nice to find this site, I intend to utilize it as I build my business. Thank you for accepting me into the community.

Victor "Jack" Lugo

p.s. I go by Jack, all my friends call me Jack, the only people who call me Victor are strangers and the IRS....

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "Jack" ... and I've no doubt that there are a number SoCal locals in the ranks top make you feel at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread