+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London's Fat Unfit Father of Four takes to the Forum - is this an OK intro?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

London's Fat Unfit Father of Four takes to the Forum - is this an OK intro?

Hi community. Great to be here. I am, as the title says, the Fat Unfit Father of Four from London. I chose to leave out bald as although it's even more accurate, it had no Fs in it!

I left a successful corporate life with colour, consulting to big blue chip companies across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and a fantastic team of several hundred wonderful consultants which I'd mainly recruited, all to go do something completely different. That started as taking my Fab Four kids and wife on tour around South America - the best adventure we've had by far - and ended up in my setting up something more to do with kids and families than corporations and balance sheets.

That something is Freaky Rivet. A club dedicated to getting kids butts off the couch (sofa for us Brits!), their snouts out the fridge, and their paws off the iPad. And their bodies and minds engaged with life. I'm joining this community in the hope of finding people who are looking to work with me to earn good money by doing good for families and kids. And to learn. And hopefully to give.

Thanks for sticking with it, and looking forward to a wild ride…

iyas
    iyas (aka The Rivet Daddy)
    www.freakyrivet.com
    Butts off the couch, snouts out the fridge

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    iyas, glad to have you aboard JVNP 2.0.

Childhood obesity is a growing, major problem in the States ... as well, as I'm sure you know, so a big 2 Thumbs Up from this side for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike. Much appreciated. Looking forward to see if we can make a success of it here with you guys.
    iyas (aka The Rivet Daddy)
    www.freakyrivet.com
    Butts off the couch, snouts out the fridge

+ Reply to Thread