+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Premium List

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The Premium List

I apologize for not posting for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I somehow managed to lock myself out of the forum and couldn't get back in.

Mike, I've been receiving your emails, and I do read them. I haven't acted on anything lately because I've been busy with a slew of my own projects.

Anyway, I got the email about the second list, and I went to the page you indicated: http://affiliatejointventurelist.im4newbies.com/

However, there's no subscription box here. Did I miss something?

Please let me know how I may assist anyone. I'm always happy to help. I have really missed all of you.

For someone who is as experienced with computers as I am, I can really be a dunce sometimes! LOL.

Let me know, ok? Thanks so much, Jinger
    How to Make Money Online Without a Website, a List, or Expensive Pay Per Click campaigns. Learn the simple online strategies I use to to earn thousands every month marketing with classified ads. Free Marketing With Classifieds Ebook

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The Premium List

Great to hear from you, Jinger ... and thanks for giving me the opportunity to offer another URL to subscribe to the update.

http://affiliatejointventurelist.im4....com/thanx.htm

I'm using a supposedly 'unblockable' hover pop via JVListPro (AWeber) that evidently isn't showing up in Fire Fox (though I'm using FF, myself, and I see it).

Regardless ... if even one person can't see it ... I screwed up. :P

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The Premium List

Mike,

I guess I'm an even bigger dunce. I'm already on the list, so I won't worry about it.

I use Internet Explorer, and it does that little thing that tells you there's a pop up. I would have told it to open it since it was your site (I trust you.)

Anyway, thanks for your help. I delete a lot of stuff, but this was too important. Thanks again, Jinger
    How to Make Money Online Without a Website, a List, or Expensive Pay Per Click campaigns. Learn the simple online strategies I use to to earn thousands every month marketing with classified ads. Free Marketing With Classifieds Ebook

+ Reply to Thread