Brief Layout of How to Launch

1. Create the Product

Being that I have always been interested in the stock market, I decided to create a product that would teach others how to trade successfully and consistently in the market. Thanks to my mentor, we both created the product together. Before creating a product, make sure to create a product that is in high demand. Market research is imperative in this business.
My mentor and I were already in a niche that is in high demand; making money. During the creation of the product, we made sure to hire the following

1. Web Designer
2. Graphics Designer
3. Writer

Our web designer did a great job in creating our website while our Graphics Designer did a great job in creating attractive graphics for our site. Our writer did a great job in revising the old Sales Letter we had and created a nice Squeeze Page for us.

Remember, you do not need to be an expert in the niche you chose to create a product. You can easily hire a freelancer or a subject matter expert to create the product for you.

2. Affiliate Marketing and Management
Affiliates are important in this business because they are the ones who will promote your product and make you money. Make sure to reward them generously for their hard work. Make sure to network on forums and find ways to recruit affiliates. Every product website should have an affiliate page for potential affiliates to view and use.

Please include the following:
1. Information about your product
2. Why your product will sell
3. E-mail Swipes
4. Banners
5. Commission Paid

As far as a management system, link up with ClickBank and use their system to manage your affiliates. It is very difficult and time consuming to have to manage 20 different affiliate marketers . Think about all the work involved in having to manage those marketers; payroll, traffic, etc..

4. Test

Make sure you do a test launch to see how your product converts. You can use Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to target your specific market. The best and inexpensive way to do so would be to purchase a $100 voucher from eBay for about $7 and purchase a $50 voucher on eBay for about $3. This will save you a lot of money and allow you to get started, for only $10, you receive $150 worth of advertising.
During your test, make sure you have an opt-in form on your squeeze page where you direct traffic to. There needs to be an incentive for opting in; a free chapter of your book, video, etc. You can use different tools such as Aweber to monitor all those opt-ins and send out follow-up e-mails.

Once you have reached this point, you should be able to launch if your conversion rate is around 8%. If not, then you have some work to do and find out what you need to improve on.