+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Countdown to JVNotifyPro 2.0 !!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Countdown to JVNotifyPro 2.0 !!!

Hey Fellow 'Pro's,

The wait for JVNP2.0 is finally over(i guess). If you have been in this forum for a long time, like me, you will know about how hard Mike has worked on it.

He had spread the news quite before, and kept us updated all the time. But for me, this was the biggest UPDATE.

This has been taken from the JV Premium Mailing thread(in case you havent read this)

Hey, Sim ... and everyone else with questions regarding Premium mailings.

In addition, we're on target to bring current JVNP Partners into the new JVNP 2.0 system as early as Wednesday 3/23.

Once we're in JVNP2 mode, the way Premium mailings will be qualified is by earned Performance Points ... and whether or not you're a Basic or VIP Partner. Basic will be free and you will be able to participate in Premium mailings, but not qualify for one. You'll have to be a VIP (Paid) Partner to have your JV Announcement sent to the JVNP 2 list, and the mailings will be free of broker fees. There will be a number of other ways to get the word out about your launch as a Basic Partner, but Premium mailings won't be one of them. VIP Partnership will be $37 per month, recurring, during the first 30 days we're live (and you'll lock in at $37 for a minimum of 1 year if you upgrade during the 30 day special). It will be $47 for anyone that upgrades to VIP from that point on. There will be an Affiliate Program.

We will also have the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar as an additional way to get the word out while still remaining a Basic Partner ... you'll only be charged a one time $37/$47 placement fee per listing. New VIP Partners will have their first listing fee waived.

Long story short, the current JVNP Partners that choose to remain free Partners in the new system will have a great deal more available to them than they have now ... qualifying for a Premium mailing is the only thing that free partners will no longer have access to, and I honestly think ... if you're serious about getting the word out about your launch, you won't find $37 a month and a little extra work earning Points while raising your level of credibility in the community that much of a sacrifice.

There is really way too much going on to do justice with one post ... you'll have a chance to check everything else out for yourself very soon.

Cheers,

Mike
    Like they say, "This Is It!"

The new JVNP2.0 is going to be paid, but there is no doubt I am going to opt in for it. Just because this forujm and community has helped me a lot. I had joined here lot before, but like many of you, just read and did not react or make posts.

Then I thought its time for me to contribute. Anyway, I would also like to thank Mike Merz, for setting this wonderful forum, or should I say community, with great people.

Thanks!
    Sim
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Countdown to JVNotifyPro 2.0 !!!

Thanks, Sim ... and are you getting my responses to your past PMs? If not, use the contact form link at the top of the homepage ... I check that a lot more often than PMs.

There will be both Basic (free) + VIP (paid) options ... not just the latter, and the Basic Partnership offers a heck of a lot more than the current JVNP offers. The only difference is the Premium mailing qualification change, and subsequent changes to how the potential VIP Partner participants are qualified. The increase in the number of bad products and poorly executed launches has a lot to do with it. We're certainly not going to give Bill Gates a run charging $37 (55% of it to affiliates) for all the money and time that has gone into this upgrade. We could have charged $97 or even $197, I assure you ... but I wanted to keep it affordable, yet add some value to partnership. I come from the old school concept of "$1 value + for each dollar spent", and if you can't get more than $37 worth of value out of what you'll get as a VIP Partner ... I honestly question what your motivation is, seriously.

This may be hard to understand, but ... helping as many Online Business Folk of all levels raise their JV Marketing game and become more successful is the ongoing goal, here ... always has been, always will be.

Sounds like BS, I know ... but look at it this way. If you're happy with JVNP 2.0, and you pass it on to your prospects + customers ... it's a Win - Win - Win, we ALL win.

Anyhoo ... off my soap box. I have work to do.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    There will be both Basic (free) + VIP (paid) options ... not just the latter, and the Basic Partnership offers a heck of a lot more than the current JVNP offers. The only difference is the Premium mailing qualification change, and subsequent changes to how the potential VIP Partner participants are qualified. The increase in the number of bad products and poorly executed launches has a lot to do with it. We're certainly not going to give Bill Gates a run charging $37 (55% of it to affiliates) for all the money and time that has gone into this upgrade. We could have charged $97 or even $197, I assure you ... but I wanted to keep it affordable, yet add some value to partnership. I come from the old school concept of "$1 value + for each dollar spent", and if you can't get more than $37 worth of value out of what you'll get as a VIP Partner ... I honestly question what your motivation is, seriously.

This may be hard to understand, but ... helping as many Online Business Folk of all levels raise their JV Marketing game and become more successful is the ongoing goal, here ... always has been, always will be.

Sounds like BS, I know ... but look at it this way. If you're happy with JVNP 2.0, and you pass it on to your prospects + customers ... it's a Win - Win - Win, we ALL win.

Cheers,

Mike
    Is this fee apply to product owners only? What about people who come to JV Notify to promote products?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Azlan00IM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz

Cheers,

Mike
    Is this fee apply to product owners only? What about people who come to JV Notify to promote products?
    Basic, or Free ... allows you to do everything you did before except qualify for a Premium Mailing. Long story short, yes ... you can participate in both Premium and regular JV Launches ... as always. You'll also have access to the JV Social Network and other new features and options.

Cheers,

Mike

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Oh Boy ... looks like our hosting company is having issues with Time/Warner. :P

We may experience a little down time tomorrow while they transfer over.

Looks like the worst case scenario is we'll have to push back a day to Thursday, 3/24 ... we'll see.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV Network (when it was still active) charged what $297? Directory of Ezines charged $197. I bought into both back in the days.

Even warrior forum charges $37 and I'd argue you don't get much for it. So this pricing model is great.

Looking forward to it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well said Rob.

I second that. Way too much junk out there these day - this is a great way to 'separate yourself'.

Paul
    Paul Barrs Publishing -<br /><br />http://www.paulbarrs.com Multi Media<br /><br />JV Invite &gt;&gt;: http://www.paulbarrs.com/go/jvnp<br /><br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternetBusinessTraining

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mike I am going to do a special video on JV Notify Pro when you guys upgrade then blast it to my list.

+ Reply to Thread