Dear fellow JVNPers,

I'm very surprised that this JV services section is so lifeless...so I'm sprucing it up a little!

I'm going to keep this short. Basically, you have two choices for content creation: you can pick the people who charge a few bucks an article and pray hard that what you receive will be legible, OR you can hire someone who obviously speaks and writes fluent English.

Don't be deceived by testimonials...some are genuine, others are provided by people who think they're receiving good content or are too scared to provide a negative review.

Here's what I have to offer you:

Article creation
300 words - $14.00
400 words - $17.00
500 words - $20.00

Contact me for bulk orders (i.e. 20+ articles).
Turnaround time for less than 20 articles will generally be 2-3 business days unless I have too much work.
For bulk orders, I'll let you know how long it'll take me when you give me your project details.

Ebook creation

$30 for 500 words.

Turnaround depends on length of ebook.
Let me know if you would rather have a set number of pages and we can work out a price.

"The pure quality of the articles is top notch."
Hi Curtis,

Just a quick note to say GREAT JOB on my articles you wrote for me. Not only did you deliver quickly, the pure quality of the articles is top notch. I can now confidently distribute these articles across the Internet and provide value and interest to my readers and of course get them to my squeeze page to learn more about me :-) Thanks again, I will definitely be using your services in the future.

Jason James

http://www.jasonmjames.com

Here's a zip file containing my samples: Writing Samples

But wait!

If you visit Content Smiths and go sign-up to the VIP client list, then I'll give you 20% off your first order, whether it's 1 article or 1000.

Please excuse the blandness of my site, I only recently created it. I will get some graphics (and hopefully a lot more testimonials) soon, I promise!

You can PM me here, but I would prefer email.

So I'd prefer it if you used the contact form on my site or just email me directly at:
admin[at]contentsmiths.com

Thanks so much for reading.

Curtis Ng