+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expos and conferences list on JV Notify Pro

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Expos and conferences list on JV Notify Pro

Hi Mike, this suggestion is only marginally self-serving (as I do have my own Summit coming up, along with project partner Jeff Mills)... but what about having a section / thread for all known and relevant seminars/conferences/expos/tradeshows ?

Of course, you'd have to gain some sort of benefit from the exposure you provide with your directory listing to these conference hosts.

I personally have no interest in wasting time flying around the globe for events unless necessary... but if I know of conferences and tradeshows closer to home, I'd attend a slew of them.

And this would tie in nicely with the mission of this community which is to encourage networking and joint ventures.

But I'd also recommend the list be more diverse than just the typical seminar... bootcamps held by established marketers, multi-day IM conferences, networking adventures (ie: Mavericks style events), diverse topics including domaining seminars, blog expo, etc.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Expos and conferences list on JV Notify Pro

Hey, Rob.

I did have a beta live event schedule and announcement blog back a couple of years ago as a supplement that sort of fell by the wayside ... it's already a planned category in the new JVNP due out at the end of the summer.

I'll see what I can do in the meantime to get things started ... early.

Best,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Expos and conferences list on JV Notify Pro

There are a few sites that do list conferences that I peek into from time to time. I'll see if I can dig up the links.

The problem is, all of them really only have a handful (they're not necessarily "in the loop")... it would be better to have a more central, though obviously still not 100% encompassing, solution.

+ Reply to Thread