+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, This is Edmund Loh Here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, This is Edmund Loh Here

Hi everyone,

My name is Edmund Loh. I've been lurking in this forum for a while, though I'm active elsewhere.

I have just registered for an account here and am looking forward to working with you in the near future.

I'm open to Joint Venture proposals and I'd thought you might like to know that my mailing lists primarily aims at resellers and PLR junkies so if you have any Resell Rights or Private Label Rights offer, please let me know and I'd definitely consider. Thanks.

Edmund Loh
    Visit my Personal Homepage:<br />http://www.edmundloh.name/

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Hi, This is Edmund Loh Here

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Edmund.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... and I've no doubt you'll find your partnership here a rewarding one.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Edmund!

I am even newer than you here .

I thought that I should finally set up an account here instead of lurking too

You may know me as -jeffrey- (jh3000)on the warriors forum
    -Jeffrey-

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Edmund,

Long time no see. I'll have to catch up with you on MSN.

I've been busy writing and actually working on publishing. About time I think. LOL

For those of you looking for JVs, Edmund is great. He's wonderful to work with, his ideas are great, and he definitely knows what he's doing.

BTW, I feel bad, Edmund. I thought I told you about this place. LOL. Forgive me.

Regards,

Jinger
    How to Make Money Online Without a Website, a List, or Expensive Pay Per Click campaigns. Learn the simple online strategies I use to to earn thousands every month marketing with classified ads. Free Marketing With Classifieds Ebook

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jinger Jarrett
    Hey Edmund,

Long time no see. I'll have to catch up with you on MSN.

I've been busy writing and actually working on publishing. About time I think. LOL

For those of you looking for JVs, Edmund is great. He's wonderful to work with, his ideas are great, and he definitely knows what he's doing.

BTW, I feel bad, Edmund. I thought I told you about this place. LOL. Forgive me.

Regards,

Jinger
    Hi Jinger,

How have you been? I've not heard from you for a long time. I did send you a couple of emails early this year but you didn't reply. Perhaps I didn't stay long enough to find out since I renamed my email address (it was collecting too much spam thus I just took the easy way out!). Been getting less of those since I started using images to display my email address. ;D However, I'm still on MSN Messenger you can still catch me there. Still using the same ID. (I'm using Windows Live Messenger, note tho)

Jefferey... Posted on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:14 PM.

Mike Merz... Posted on: April 25, 2006, 09:28:36 AM.

Doh! How did I miss those posts! ???

Edmund Loh
    Visit my Personal Homepage:<br />http://www.edmundloh.name/

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Stay tuned for a JV announcement from Edmund ... tomorrow (promise) ..

Mike

+ Reply to Thread