+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi, My name if Geoff Hull - Vitalityandlife.com. New to internet marketing. Looking forward to getting some good info.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Gud day all Gerry from Australia, just poked my dead round the dor to see if I can make a go of this Internet Marketing thing ready to learn and work to make it happen.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everybody,
    I am new here and I am looking forward to finding out more about this site. I am new to Internet Marketing, I did some SEO back in the late '90s and I am trying to figure out how to fit that in with this site.
    Nice meeting you,
    Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. I'm Andre Kryzanowski. I look forward to working with you and hope to learn from being a member of your community.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi People,

My name is Kenneth Yu aka the Puppet Master.

I was a decent copywriter turned accidental Twitter guru at http://twitter.com/emailcopywriter. I was recently featured in David Frey's Twitter Telesummit among others.

I'm proud to say that I'd written my very first million dollar sales letter a few months ago, and I've been doing successful 6-figure launches after that.

Even though I'm well-versed in most aspects of persuasion and online marketing, my main strength is branding and positioning. That's because I was Ogilvy-trained and even amassed 12 advertising awards in my short tenure there.

I'm married to a hot Zimbabwean woman. ;D

Thanks for having this awesome forum, Mike. Looking forward to working with you guys soon!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

David, Greg, Javier, Jackie, Frank, Duane, Michel, Chris, Earl, Sherif, Tony, Sally, Tim, Tommy, Geoff, Gerald, Mark, Andre, and Kenneth ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Geez ... at the rate we're growing, I'm going to have to hire a Welcome Wagon. I can't keep up! LOL

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everybody,

My name is Martin Grapes. I am just starting with internet marketing, so I hoop to gain some knowledge and skills on here.

I wish you fantastic day

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,
    I'd like to introduce myself and thank everyone for being so welcoming.

I've run an ecommerce store for over 3 years and tried some affiliate marketing before that. The store has been very successful, but I really enjoyed affiliate marketing. The trouble is, I was only marginally successful (read: I made slightly more than I spent). I devoured every guide I could find at that point and this time my search led me to JV Notify Pro.

I am here to learn everything I can about marketing and JV and I hope to promote other's products and later introduce one I am working on.

I can't wait to get going and will start by digesting some of the information offered here.

Sheryl Wood

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My Name is Nino and i live in the netherlands

I'm a marketing student and i have some expierence with internet marketing.

But Help is always welcome!!

Hope to hear from you all,

Nino
    Are you ready for the launch of Bulletproof Business Blueprint?<br /><br />Click here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is Allen Davis and I live in China. Well, at least for the time being I do.

Once I start making a significant income in internet marketing I will move back to the US.

I was laid off last year from my engineering job and looked at that as an opportunity to
    start an internet marketing business. I had the opportunity to live in China rent
    free so that gave me some time to work on my business.

I lost my house to foreclosure because I depended on some undependable renters
    to make the mortgage payment while I was building my business, so now I have
    nowhere to move back to.

I need to make enough and save enough to buy a new house in the US with a foreclosure
    on my credit record.

I think the opportunities available in JVnotify will help me achieve that goal.
    Allen Davis<br />The Productivity Engineer<br /><br />Is your web host run by internet marketers who understand the needs of internet marketers?&nbsp; Can your server handle a massive launch.&nbsp; Check out GVO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast