+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 325 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone,

I'm Yvonne from Atlanta, GA and brand new to the internet marketing biz. Bought into a program during the early part of the year but did'nt know how or what to do with it. Just recently purchased Jonny Andrews Money Siphon System which has led me to this site. (Thanks, Jonny.) I'm sure I will have a lot of questions, so please be patient with me when I ask something that seems so simple.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all, and glad to be here.
    If you push me, I'll pull you, to the top.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. My name is Steven Robinson and I'm from Washington DC. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for making this great site.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone! My name is Theresa Weatherby. I'm brand new and looking forward to learning and eventually contributing to this forum. I am pretty "wet behind the ears" even though I've read a lot of material that is educating me on successful internet marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

G'day Mike and everyone else. (do I need to mention where I'm from??)

I am happy to work along side you all and I am sure our combined efforts and expereince will benefit us all!

Thanks in advance for your guidance and support!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

OK ... I'm not going to break my welcome string, here goes.

Pete, Anthony, A.I., Irene, Alex, Drew, Fardaus, Jennifer, Tajinder, Michelle, Nick, Stefan, Sean, Joe, Don, Tyler, Andy, Sarah, Steve, Paul, Eduard, Jerry, Kristen, Kevin, Sheryl, Benny, Sam, Richie, Dan, Pete, Chris, Wendy, Ken, Alison, Charles, William, Michael, Tracy, Patrick, Randy ... thanks, Kim , Jeff, Jason, Fiezol, Kwessi, Bob, Parimal, Simon, Sue, Tyson, Wang Hee, Shawna, Jon, Tom, Jason, Magnum, Jeremy, Patrick, Ephron, Ed, Judy, Yvonne, Steven, Theresa, and Carson ... WELCOME!

OK ... welcome wagon, officially back to square one.

Hope everyone has a great what little is left of the weekend,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I'm James Foster. I've been involved in internet marketing for about a year now and just accepted a position as Jeff Mill's new JV/Affiliate manager for his up coming promotional season.

I hope to help out as many people as I can and make a lot of great new friends.

-James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone.

My name is John Sands and I live in New Zealand.

I am a victim of the current recession having lost everything I had, my money, my home and my wife, but not my dignity!

To say I am a "Newbie" would be an understatement, however with nothing to start with, capital wise, I am turning to the internet to try and get my feet back on the ground. I have so much to learn in fact sometimes I feel like I am drowning! :-[

I have a product that I have to manufacture for each individual customer that is totally unique, thanks to my late father. It has never been marketed on the internet. I am hopefully going to learn how to achieve this.

I am both apprehensive and excited to be part of your group. I hope I have something worthwile to offer.

Let me leave you all with two of my favourite thought provoking sayings.

"I complained because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet."

and

"Friendship is not measured by the length of time you have known someone, but by who came and never left your side."

Warm wishes to you all,

John Sands

John Sands<br />+64212428777

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is Marcus and I'm a newbie and looking forward to learning and working with as many of you as possible.

Be Blessed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Jamie. I'm a newbie looking forward to getting to know all of you. They're so much to learn about internet marketing that it's scary to even think about it. Sometimes, I think I'll just hang it up & forget it. But, I've came to far to turn back now. My head fills like it's going to explode. I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully, I can send some helpful info your way.

Best wishes,

Jamie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! My name is Linda. I've been in internet marketing for a little over 6 months now. I had to quit for a while because I had to have hand surgery...but all is well now, so I can start back up.

I'm hoping to learn a lot of new and great things from you guys! Me being a newbie still, I still have a lot to learn!

Linda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 325 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast