Hi Mike and all my future JV Notify friends,

Iv'e been dabbling with IM for about 8 years now, it all started with the onset of the global recession. At the time I was a Production Manager for a Global Manufacturer and thought I was set for life. Talk about a major reality check! Since then I've decided to take my destiny into my own hands. After spending many years and a substantial ammount of money gaining an understanding of the ins and outs of IM, I have come to the conclusion that I want nothing to do with the main revenue streams, which seem to consist of fleecing new IMers by introducing one new money making sensation after another. Instead I have decided to focus my efforts on developing a service that provides quality training, which will arm those people wishing to embark on a online career with the tools and knowledge that they will require.

Due to this I have spent many weeks and months browsing the net looking for the best way to get my message out whilst also gaining new friends and hopefully JV partners on a site where combined knowledge and experience was shared to the benefit of all.

Sorry to be so long winded and I look forward to sharing past and future experiences with you all.