+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Antwan, Garry, Karthik, Jeff, Todd, Steve, Stefan, Glenn, Ani, Jonathan, Thor, Kelly, Llewyn, Dion, Tim, Craig, Valerie, Betty, Mike, Charles, Howard, Marc, Emrick, Corey, and Sandor ... welcome to the JV Notify Pro Joint Venture Marketing Community.

Hope you're all enjoying a day of rest, Today ... I try.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to All,

I'm Cathy and have owned a brick & mortar business for over 25 yrs. I really enjoy the internet and all that it has to offer.

I have been on the internet for quite a while and have learned an incredible amount from lots of people.

Thank you so much for this wonderful venue!

Cathy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

My name is John Van Wyk and I have been involved with internet marketing for a little over a year. I am looking to share my varied expertise in many different areas with those in this forum. I really want to make internet marketing a full time career and my passion for it drives me to learn and share more each day. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning with all of you like minded people hopefully I can help all of you as much as I think you can help me. I truly believe that if you share with others, it comes back to you tenfold.

Thanks,
    John Van Wyk

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Burchell. I live in Las Vegas NV and just got re-started in the online business. I treid it out a couple years ago and had a little success. I got distracted by some scams and got out. I am back and ready to be a sponge! I am very excited to be a part of this community and look forward to many hours of reading good information and exchanging ideas with other like minded people!
    Jeff

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello!

I am Gert-Jan Scheper. I live in Holland and i am a starter in the online business. I am very happy to be a part of JVnotify.
    I hope we can help eachother.

Regards, Gert-Jan Scheper

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all, my name is Tony McAllister and I am a newbie (feels like I am in AA). I am working my way through the Johhny Andrews training guide and I must say I am very impressed with it.

It will take a little while for me to finish it and I hope that I can come back and help others and get help when needed.

I am a little unsure about the best way to build a solid list, because I do not have a product to sell and promoting for others seems to give them the contacts, still I hope that I will discover this soon, and be on my way.

I look forward to working with you all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good Day Everyone,

I am Mike McDonough from Texas and have been involved in the marketing, advertising and training business since I retired from the Air Force in 1985. I hope to increase my knowledge of internet marketing techniques and develop friendships here as well as build a new circle of friends.

Enjoy the day
    Mike McDonough

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Mike , My Name is Bill Morrow from Devon UK.
    I have worked on the Internet for a few years , but have made very little
    Impact .
    I am looking forward to joining your community.
    Learning and Earning in the future

Thank you Bill

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone ! My name is Bill Findley user name Willyfin and I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I am looking forward to joining in a lot of discussions and a few JV partnerships Thanks for having me!.......

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone my name is Keith Tessmer, I'm attempting my first JV promotion as an affiliate with no list, building followers with twitter at the moment, site is ranking well for product promoting and have learned a ton so far.

My biggest issue is learning how to build a list and then learning how to communicate with that list.

I have read through a lot of the posts here and I must say they are very informative better info then all the other forums I follow.

Looking forward to JV with you soon with my responsive list.

Thanks
    Keith

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast