+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey guys,

My name is Sonia Panesar and I quit my job 3 months ago to do IM full time.

Loving it, got a couple of products created and made my first $2000 in the IM niche since quitting so looking forward to learning a lot more great new things and moving forward with you guys.

Take care,

Sonia
    Free List Building Secrets http://www.squeezepagesuncut.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, My name is Farooque. I am a complete newbie. I would like to explore how JV niche makes money. Seeking everyone's help to learn and get educated and make money.

Thanks
    Farooque

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Greg, Vinnie, Tim, Mike, Doug, Kenn, Steve, Gugulethu, Jerrel, Ben, Frederico, Michael, Roderick, Sally, Jay, Peter, Mathaios, Mohd, Michael, Jim, Simone, Patrick, Sonia, and Farooque ... welcome to JVNotifyPro.

I'm excited to say that we're on track for JVNewsWatch/JVNotifyPro 2.0 to go into 30 day Beta mode by the end of March. You'll be able to put the all new free partnership features through the paces, and find out how to upgrade to the VIP paid partnership if you like without spending a dime (as a matter of fact, you'll be paid a commission on top of the free access to the VIP partnership when you qualify).

Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

I'm Joe Fier from San Diego, California. I've been doing internet marketing part-time for about 3 years but just recently quit my job to solely focus on it. I've been meaning to come over here into this forum to meet some great people and create some lasting connections.

Mike, thanks for offering a great website and forum for all of us to utilize!

Let the fun begin! ;D

Joe

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mike,

I joined a while ago, but couldn't find my original introduction, so I'm saying hello again. I'm one of those guys that has Gigs of information of my HD, but still living paycheck to paycheck. So I'm throwing my hat into the ring once more, because I might be down, but I'm not out by any means.

John

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,
    my name is Patrick Doucette from Canada. I have been developing and selling products in the Forex niche for six years. This looks like a great site!
    http://www.cash-cruiser.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I'm Alexi Peltonen from Finland. I'm in the process of creating my first own product and I want to learn more about the launches. I'm also looking forward to promote upcoming product launches.

All the best

Alexi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello everyone,

I am Nsikakabasi David, just learning the ropes in internet marketing and want to thank you Mike for this forum. I read about you from ewen chia's army of affiliate module and i believe i have loads to learn from you and other joint venture partners here.
    I look forward to a great start in this unusual business and seek to work with as many as desire to mentor me and partner with me.

Thank you

David Nsikak

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

You probably know from over at WF as FlipDiva. I've been working online for about 3 years now, full time for the last 4 months. My primary income at the moment is building and promoting blogs for others, although I'm hoping to build up much more passive income and do less of that over time.

I'm have a decent list, building daily on that, and hope to be able to help promote some really great offers, and in time have one of my own to offer.

Terri

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is Orlando out of the USA, and very excited to meet some intelligent people hope we all have a chance to work together, and make some MONEY!!!!!!
    Proven Tactics That Will Skyrocket <br />Your Internet Marketing Earnings Starting With <br /> How To Build An Email List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast