+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 325 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

hi everyone
    My name is Lynne, I'm relatively new to internet marketing, about 18 months with not much success, but two days ago I joined a new, different scheme, and here I am, ever sooo.... "quietly" excited!!

I am very energetic, and tend to get carried away with the promises made by promoters and therefore get discouraged when I can't manage to market products as they suggest.

But this one I can see will take me a little longer than what they claim, but I am very confident about it. I like the methods, it's not so simple, but I like that too.
    I think I have the hang of all this.
    So thanks guys for being there and allowing me to join you all.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Alecia, Stan, WR, and Lynne ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Though I had a Marketing background when I first tried my hand at Online Marketing back in 98, it was most certainly a shock when I realized how much I had to learn.

Back then I was working 8 - 10 hours a day, 6 days a week ... offline. I spent a long time sleeping 4 hours or less in an effort to spend as much time learning and applying what I learned as possible. It was no day in the park for me, I assure you.

Now I choose how long I feel like sleeping, and how much time I spend on work ... it is possible. You get out of it what you put in.

That being said, all the best to you and yours in 2009 ... let's make it our year!

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. Its great to be a part of this awesome group of entrepreneurs. I have made IM my full time income for several years now. I know I have more to learn, and I also hope to be able to help some out as well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is :Robert Herrie ,I am pretty new to internet marketing although I am very dedicated ...I currently own a couple of struggling businesses (1)I have an electrical Co. (2) I own an alarm (security) Co. (3) I have a product website ...none of these allow me to enjoy life at at the level that i want to. especially with 7 kids ; >...Im currently working between 60 & 70 hour a week.Out of these 3 things that i chose to create , I am currently convinced that internet has the very most potential by a far and within the next 12 months i intend to push as hard as i possibly can and definately would like to be referred to as a top earner someday...Thank you for considering me as a partner and im looking forward to working with every one involved /jv.........

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

I'm Edwin Ann from the RealtyBloggingProfits. I've been internet marketing for a few year now. Just launched a new product and I am looking forward to working with all of you.

See you on the inside...

Edwin

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JVNP, Stephen, Robert, and Edwin.

Nothing like the dawn of a New Year to put your set goals into motion.

We'll be here to help ... but it's up to you to take action.

Happy New Year!

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

My name is Tony Briggs from Dallas, Texas.

I have a little internet marketing experience however I am learning more day by day and I am very positive about the new year!

There is an old joke that states: "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." This is how I view new adventures and how I grow my businesses daily.

I have family and friends that own brick and mortar businesses that are not doing so well because of the economy. I see great potential on the internet and I am very excited!

I thank you for this opportunity now....

Let's Go Make Some Cash and change lives for the better!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JVNP, Tony.

Great interest and desire are good starting points ... I'm sure you'll pick up things here as you progress.

All the best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi.

My name is Mawardee A.
    Already involved in internet marketing for 2 years.
    23 years old and still a student.

Have a big dream to hit the 'jackpot' this year by making a great
    product. I really wonder how to do it until I found this great
    forum. Thanks for this, Mike.

Before this, I only focused on my country.
    Now year 2009 will be my start for bigger focus - international
    and world wide exposure.

Hope to make something this year.
    my new personal blog :<br /><br />http://mawardee.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone! My name is Patrick and I'm really glad to be here! Phew !I had some issues with registering , for some reason I kept getting a message that my email address wasn't confirmed yet when it actually was...anyway I'm finally in....

I guess I should say a little bit about myself

I bought my first internet marketing course about 6 months ago...it was Craig Beckta's Secret Affiliate code and that's how i found out about this site....heck I bought alot of internet marketing books and courses since then! Well after 6 months of information over load ,I finally started working on my first niche..I realize I have quite a mountain to climb ! My goal is to eventually promote my own product launch one day...But I guess I'd better learn to make a few dollars first eh ?

I know that I will get the chance to meet alot of great people and learn alot here !

Looking forward to it

Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 325 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast