+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 325 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Ryan Allaire- and have worked on several Multi- Million Dollar launches, was active in 6 figure membership sites as their Active Affiliate Manager, and also did 6 figures in 3 months with JV brokering on diff marketing ventures!! Some of the "Online Experts" or even Gurus i've worked with is Darren Salkeld, Mike Antoni, Donna Fox, Lisa Diane, Robert Puddy, Matt Basac, and I could go on and on.. But, my point is I'm going out of the nest, taking the jump- and flying to Success with my first premier product 'TMU' TrafficMavericks

My 1st launch is in 19 days!! 11/10/09 and as you can see on the Board- thats my Launch Date!! Please email me and We'd love to work together and after the launch.. We def plan on cross promoting for the people that helped us out!!

Any other questions:
    RyanAAllaire@gmail.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey what's up everyone..

I'm a new member thats psyched to be a part of this community.. I'm a marketer who's recently partnered up with an online product developer.. We're going to be launching some cool products soon so i thought i'd connect with some people here and maybe form some mutually beneficial relationships..

Hit me up anytime..

-Adam

Adam Chandler<br />Online Business Consultant<br /><br />Direct: 970-568-6136<br />Mail: adamjohnchandler@gmail.com <br />Skype: adamjohnchandler<br />Twitter.com/AdamChandler

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, Im brand new to internet marketing and Im relaly glad to have found this website, My name is Daniel Viau and I'm From Ontario Canada. Im really new and have been overwhelmed with many prior products ive purchased. Since the idea of me making money online, Ive actually spend more than made.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone

Hi

I am Edward Ndhlala, pleased to be part of this forum. I look forward to a working you all. I have been doing internet marketing for a couple of years and thought ey, it would be good to learn and get support from others as you give your input too. I currently reside in England. It will be nice to jv with you guys.

Bless

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Cathy, John, Jeffery, Gert-Jan, Tony, Mike, Bill, Bill, Keith, Marieno, Martin, Shaz, Fernando, Ronaldo, Jim, Maritza, Tony, Dean, Juan, Ryan, Adam, Daniel, and Edward ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

We should be rolling out the initial version of the All New JV Notify Pro just after the New Year ... keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello
    My name is Gerard Blakeslee and I live in Florida. I am new to affiliate marketing and I am here to learn as much as I can so I can become independently wealthy

Thanks
    Gerard
    Finally!&nbsp; An &#039;Article Spinner&#039; That Actually Works.<br />And It&#039;s FREE&nbsp; ==&gt; http://www.articleapps.com/?user-redirect=15470

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I am new to JV Notify Pro. But not new to the game.

I am mostly into Affiliate marketing and building a big list at this time. Although I do have a new product on PayDotCom. Over all I'm just looking for some new product to promote and maybe put up my product later on.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people.

Thanks
    Marcelo

New Product on PayDotCom: <br />YouTube Cash Funnel http://tinyurl.com/BecomeAffiliateHere

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike.

My name is Imran Naseem. I have been in the IM game for about 1 and a half years and I think 2010 is going to be my year.

I have heard great things about this place, but never really had a chance to introduce myself

I hope you guys wish me a warm welcome...not posted in a while!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone!

I'm CharroSeo Ramirez, I have been on the affiliate marketing niche since 2002. Also I'm a php coder and a IM wannabe ;D

Thanks
    CharroSeo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everybody,

My name is Ana Marie Fischman. I'm glad to be a member of JVNotifyPro.

I like to learn and expand my knowledge in Internet Marketing. I feel this forum offer lots of valuable information and the latest trend in the IM community.

Wishing You All Success!!

Ana Marie Fischman
    It&#039;s Free, Fun &amp; Easy! Get Paid When You Shop Online And Make Money When You Spread The Word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 325 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast