+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone,

My name is Leslie Chin and I'm a newbie from Jamaica. Am excited, anxious, and scared all at the same time, but having a lot of fun so far.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

Name's Mark and I"m new to affiliate marketing. I look forward to learning the right way.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi every body,

Mi name is Diego, I'm from Dominican Republic. I'm a newbie here. I'm excited about getting started. I'm looking forward to work together with you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! My name is Reggi D. and I'm a new internet marketer since janurary 2009. Made a few dollars but not as much as a real internet marketer. I'm working hard on building a success online so i can quit my dayjob.

Hope i'll a lot of tips and tricks around here. 8)

Sincerely yours

Reggi D.

Please visit http://bloggersmoneymaker.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JVNP, David, John, Alvin, Tina, Djuro, Taryek, Steve, Mani, Arturo, Antony, Harry, Awulehan, Li, Mark, Leslie, Mark, Diego, and Reggi.

Mani ... you should have received a welcome message that recommends you visit:

READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works

Arturo, please refrain from posting links in the body of your messages ... that's what signature files and Profiles are for.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Awesome site Merc!

I am about as anxious/excited as possible about the options and opportunities that this forum will provide.

Thanks for all of the great info and I look forward to adding my own expertise and experience to this multi-talented individuals/companies as well.

Merc, your name is prominent throughout the internet so any feedback, comments, suggestions, etc. on your part in my behalf would be greatly appreciated.

My company name is VisiTrak Marketing. I have been an Internet Marketer, officially, for about a year now but our company is still brand new. We look forward to learning from the more seasoned veterans of this site and providing expertise, guidance, and tips to those internet marketers just getting started out.

My biggest area of expertise would have to be with Clickbank. Besides a few individual products, most of what I sell or am a Vendor for can and will be found on Clickbank's digital product network.

I can't wait to dig in and start learning and networking with as many of you as I can.

So, to OUR success:

George Webster

VisiTrak Marketing CEO
    Our product is in the beginning phases of pre-launch.<br /><br />Finally, a reliable, Consistent Forex EA!<br /><br />Learn what we are all about below...<br /><br />http://www.forexpipbank.com/jvpartners.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everybody! I'm new here and I'm glad to be here. I hope I can make a couple friends here and maybe make each other a couple $s along the way

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello and Introduction

I'm pleased to be here. Though I've been a member here for while, I am now planning to get more active participating on the forum as well as with new promotions and products that I plan to be both offering and supporting.

Personally trained by Jeff Walker in his Product Launch Formula internet marketing methodology and now a graduate of Jeff's first-ever class of Product Launch Managers in 2009, I have created a new company, 'Product Launch Control', in order to create and manage online product launches for a variety of products and services.

A bit about my background: I have been a senior level executive with over 25 years marketing and sales experience, and have co-founded a number of Silicon Valley start-ups over the past two decades. I currently run my own internet marketing companies and have also recently served as VP Trellis Marketing for Covidien, the world's fifth largest healthcare company.

In 2008, I founded 'My-Adwords-Manager.com', an online advertising agency which creates pay-per-click advertising campaigns using Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft Adcenter and Facebook Advertising.

In 1999, I founded my ongoing marketing consulting company Metaphor Media, which is today an internet marketing consultancy specializing in Search Engine Optmization and online niche domination strategies.

Previously VP, Marketing at Bacchus Vascular, Inc., a privately-held medical device company, which was acquired by Covidien in March, 2009. Prior to that, VP, Marketing and International Sales at VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: VNUS), a publicly-held medical device company. Previously co-founder and VP, Marketing & Sales, for three medical device start-up companies: Eclipse Surgical Technologies (IPO in 1996 at a valuation of $300M), MD DataDirect (acquired) and Atlantis Catheter Company (acquired).

My previous experience is also in consumer marketing as a VP of Random House, the world’s largest publisher, where I launched their CD-ROM business, and as an Art Director with a NYC advertising agency (Serino & Coyne).
    Dennis Rosenberg

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, I am very new to IM and extremely excited about the possibilities. Right now I am still a little overwhelmed by the vastness of the whole subject so I'm going to 'listen in' and learn for a while. Hope I will soon have something to contribute!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi David

Internet marketer, avid golfer, scuba diving and property investing is what i like to do. Look forward to meeting many of you and adding as much value as i can to your lives and business. Gotta rick off to play golf at Wanderers in South Africa. Enjoy
    Free video reveals #1 secret to generating leads and making money online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast