+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello,

My name is Tom Rini living 7,000 ft up in the cool pines or Ruidoso, NM. I have some web design and on line marketing experience. My wife and I have a restaurant and have sold tamales over our web site. Last year we sold about 400 dozen at $50.00/ dozen. However, it is way to much work – many nights up until 1:00 and 2:00 am. So I registered with this site to get some insight on how to market products that requires less physical work. Maybe something like a tamale and/or other Mexican cooking videos which can be repeatedly downloaded. Or maybe I need to be concentrating on just marketing other's products? So much to learn.

Tom Rini

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Guten Tag! ;D

My name is Konja, I'm 32 and from Germany.
    I've joined this forum quite a while ago but realized that I haven't given much from myself, which is a shame!
    I want to change that by introducing myself. I started with IM 2007 but haven't managed to go fulltime... yet... I'm married since 2002 and I'm really glad that my wife supports my IM dream.
    Well, I will try to post more often than once in 1,5 years...
    But... tomorrow I have to go to hospital and will stay several weeks, so my next post will take some time...

Good luck to you all and best wishes,
    Konja

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to all at JV. This place is amazing!!! I really look forward to working with many of you, filling our pockets with green and our hearts with laughter. My name is Dave Smith (right , I've heard it all!!) I am from DETROIT! No I do not rob people, and have never had my car stolen.As for other stories... Hit me up later... I have a million. I love to share ideas with people and solve problems.

Cheers to all, and smiles abound!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys my name is Michael Ridgway, I started marketing when I was 15 and moved more towards web design and SEO. Decided to give all that up and get back into the marketing game. Would love to chat with some top gurus I am 18 now so me getting checks is legal now :] I am defiantly here as well to help others with SEO I have stayed underground in it, and might start working on a product in the near future :] So let's chat

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello
    I am John Anderson and I hope to get info from this site.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello guys!

Joel here. I'm 24, been doing online marketing for about 3 years while
    pursuing my degree in engineering.

My areas of interests/expertise are in SEO and PPC.

Looking forward to knowing more like-minded marketers in this forum.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Alan, Tom, Konja, David, Michael, John and Joel ... Welcome to JVNP.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to All from The Great Pacific N'West ; This is David Merkel and I am about 8 months old in the JV/IM biz. I am working with Brian Johnson right now to learn how to create websites,etc with WordPress and expect to be online before the middle of Sept/09. Looking forward to talking and [potentially] working with some of you over the coming months.
    Take Care,
    D
    Just My $0.02...........<br />Only Those Who Can See The Invisible....Can Do The Impossible !!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello From Washington State!

My name is John Nystrom and Im looking forward to being part of this wonderful community. Ive worked with the BANs method but have started to get into the affiliate world lately.

Have a great day! ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all!

I'm from Sunny Singapore. =)

I run an SEO Consultancy firm and have been active in the self improvement niches for about 5 years now.

Recently just ventured into the internet marketing niche and hope to build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships here. =)

Alvin Huang

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast