+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

A big hello to everyone here!!!!

My name is Robert Taylor from the Emerald Isle.

I'm a complete and utter newbie here and only just realised how little I really know ???, sounds sad I know :'(

I do hope that I will be able to get to know lots of new, and I'm sure very interesting people as well as gaining plenty of knowledge along the way.

Any advice, and I mean any, would be greatly appreciated i.e what to do, where to go etc. etc. etc. but I look forward to talking and as they say in Ireland "I hope the craic is mighty"

Forgive me in advance if my posts are infrequent but i'm trying to juggle mundane job and my young family (I'm really not as sad as I may sound!!!!!!!)
    Eye of the Tiger man..........Eye of the Tiger!!!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone. Seems like this is a real fantastic site. I am really looking forward to working with everyone, sharing ideas, and taking suggestions from others on the site. I am extremely hungry to be successful in this game and I think this forum will be a great opportunity to help move in the right direction. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Ryan Wickel
    Toronto, Canada

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi im gina im new here and to the internet marketing im looking forward to chatting with you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Steve, 36 years young and having moved to France 4 years ago from the UK have been able to spend a lot of time looking into Internet Marketing, website design, .php, css, SEO, AdWords and AdSense etc etc, writing eBooks and developing websites and useful IM scripts.

I am married to Sarah who enjoys telling me off a lot and we have a German Shepherd - Holly, a cat - Bonnie, three geese - George, Gertie & Lucy and a wabbit... Bugz.

I love web design and have learned a lot in the ten years+ since I built my first site - to do with Imperial Stormtrooper costuming as I am a fully fledged Star Wars Geek and member of the 501st Legion UK Garrison :o <-- geek slap heading my way.

My main current site is aimed at long term lets and holiday gites in France and thanks to my <modest>awesome SEO skills</modest> ranks among the top (usually above them) main competition.

I have a few blogs and other websites too but here is not the place to promote them. I am really looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum/site and making some good connections and hopefully, in time, friends here.

Have a good one, thanks for reading... you can snore now! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, everyone
    My name is Amirulloh from Indonesia , for short just call me Amir

I'm totally new to this IM world especially JV.
    Just recently heard about jvnotifypro & how it can be a great community for learning to newbies like me.

Oh yeah, Please pardon me if every now and then you'll notice how sucks my english is :-[

BTW I notice that Mike & some people here still manage some of their time greetings new members so I'm going to beat them to say thank you very much for welcoming me ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Imoh, my name is Robert and I'm based in Tipperary and i'm a complete newbie to all of this and only just starting and trying to find my feet and really understand the whole process. I hope that if i have any questions in the future you wouldn't mind giving me some of your expertise and maybe some pointers.
    Regards,
    Rob
    Eye of the Tiger man..........Eye of the Tiger!!!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

My name is Andrew Bailey and I'm from Melbourne Australia. Its a miserable night outside here in Melbourne however it's nice and warm in here as I have found this site! This looks like a fantastic site and I'm hoping it will be a successful one for me as well as all the other newbies in here.

I look forward to working with you all in the near future.
    Cheers<br /><br />Andrew Bailey

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just a quick hello to all...

Hey everyone,

My name is Nick Brammer and a good friend of mine told me what a great forum this was so here I am.

I look forward to working with you all and learning new tricks and teaching what I know also. I hope

to see you all at the top. Success to all!!!!
    If you can dream it you can do it...<br />Get a sneak peek of my upcoming book that will be published this fall here:&nbsp; http://youpublish.com/nickbrammer<br />Blog&nbsp; http://nickbrammer.com<br />Opp http://supportyourdream.com<br />Twitter&nbsp; http://twitter.com/nickbrammer54<br />facebook http://facebook.com/nickbramm

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Rob, Ryan, Gina, Steve, Amirulloh, Imoh, Andrew, and Nick ... welcome to JVNP, and happy what's left of the weekend to you.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all! My name is Alan D. Harris. I've been a member here for a little while and have promoted some of your products!

But now I'm dropping by to actually say "Hi!"

So... HI!

I'm gonna look around some more and see how I can make more solid use of this wonderful site!

Peace,
    Alan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast