+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

I would like to take the time to thank you Mike for creating such a good place for business and partnerships. I myself know the importance of networking and how it can make or break your business depending on who or who you don't know.

My name is Donny and I have been doing Internet Marketing for about six years and I have recently made the transition into becoming an entrepreneur. I am currently working on an Internet marketing membership site and I am planning on launching it sometime during August. I joined this forum to network with like minded individuals and also to learn the different elements of a successful product launch since will be my first launch. I also hope to answer any questions for anyone based upon my experience in the industry

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Fellow Internet Marketing Guys:

My name is Steve Owen and i am a newbie from Texas. Just starting and working on posting sites. I hope to learn more from all you professionals. Good luck to all of us!

steve owen
    steve owen

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

My name is Kate Anderson (Canuck), and I've been working online for 11 yrs now, as a ghostwriter, copy writer and developer. This looks like a fantastic place to be, and kudos to Mike for creating such an amazing resource =)

Looking forward to meeting and networking with fellow developers,

Kate Anderson:  www.ContentGrab.com | www.FlipMastery.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome ... and Happy Sunday (raining ... again, in Central NJ USA) to
    Shekhar, David, Julius, Kade, Daniel, Kenny, Donny, Steve and Kate.

Another busy month here at JVNP ... can't remember one that hasn't been, honestly ... but busy is good.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

This is Joel Taqueban from Malaysia. Just really new in this IM thing, but I'm really interested learning things on this forum.

Hope someone out there can really help me where to start

Thanks a lot -

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

My name is Christopher James and I'm from New York, NY. I'm pretty new to internet marketing, but I'm looking forward to learning all I can in this forum. I've been involved in offline sales for the last 5 or so years, and I'm excited to implement all the things I learn here to actually make some real money.

See you all in the forums.

Christopher James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    Just getting our feet wet, so to speak. I'm Robert, my wife Peggy and I have been looking for something like this for 20 years.
    We are looking forward to learning from the best of the best and we're told this is where to find them.
    Robert and Peggy Purcell

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi all, my name is mark and I have just been made redundant from my job. I am now quite dissolutuioned with going back to the work environment and I am now looking at JV to make some income. Just writing to say hi.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone...

I'm new here (obviously) and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tom Andersen, from California. Some quick background on me... for anyone who is a golfer out there...

I invented a golf swing trainer that is endorsed by one of the "top ten" golfers in the world, and built up the company from starting in a garage, to International sales. Then I got the bright idea to license it to a company that turned out to be far less than honest, and they tapped me out completely! :o

So here I am, hoping to find a way to put my Internet and marketing skills to good use... and quickly

While I was good enough to build up one product, I am smart enough to know I have a lot to learn, which is why I am here. I will be using my two ears a lot more than my one mouth but anyone that wants to say hi or throw stuff this way is very appreciated! I do have a list of 2,000+, and growing :

A special thanks to Jonny Andrews for bringing me here!

Tom Andersen
    also prudent-buyer.com, under development

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Joel, Christopher, Robert/Peggy, Mark and Tom ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

The place to start, here, is ... READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works

Cheers,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast