+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Everyone, my name is Dan and I am from Minnesota. I just got started with IM about 2 months ago,
    researched and found a niche, built my first site, have been living and breathing this stuff for the last couple
    months and have no plans on backing off anytime soon. I'm an IT for my day job so I get moments here and there to kick back and study, study, study, although i have had my mind so preoccupied with this stuff at times where I don't hear my boss talking to me ;D
    heh, heh.
    Time to go read this forum and understand exactly what is going on and look forward to gettting to
    know the rest of you folks.
    Take Care!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi guys,

I'm Jeffrey from The Free Traffic Marketer and it's nice to meet everyone here. Really looking forward to striking a deal in this forum and know you guys.

Cheers

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Well Folks, it's that time of the week for me to roll out the welcome wagon.

Mike, Raymond, Michael, Theresa, Simon, Francis, Paul, Clarence, Molli, Nigel, Alouis, Ed, Mark, Bob, Marv09, Sunny, Bogdan, Justin, Michael, Milo, Terry, Adrian, Lana, Jeff, Russell, Robert, Vera, Mandy, Nathan, Thomas, Joshua, Sarah, Bill, Tamara, Keith, Brett, Belinda, Devon, Jonathan, Charles, Raakesh, Bheeshan, Newman, Sumaryan, Alan, Robert, Alan, John, John, Soliko, Jean, Johnson, Leigh, Dan, and Jeffrey ...

... WELCOME!

To those of you hanging with Anik and Mike in Vegas this weekend, say 'Hello' from me. Vegas is not quite my scene ... the 'Kool Kids' can keep it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody and hello Mike,

It's my first post here. I spent some time here read a few of your instructional posts to have a feeling of this place. The amount of information being posted here seems overwhelming initially. I hope to find proper grounds soon.

Though my intention is to learn the art of JVs and produce a successful launch of product, it is important for me to first of all master the Rules here.

I am a part-time webmaster dabbling in a number of niches. IM is comparatively a new niche for me.

I'll keep in touch here.

Regards

Shekhar

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

My name is David from Los Angeles and I am not an alcoholic... Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am new this forum and look forward to getting to know some great marketers and JV Partners. I even recognize some great names already from what comes into my email box. ;D

I've been in offline Sales & Marketing for 20 years now and am extremely excited about "internet marketing"

There is a tremendous amount of learning to succeed in this business as well as perseverance, that I know. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. And someday when I know more I hope to give back as well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello, my name is jvillan and im an up and comming marketer to the internet ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

and im here to utillize what ever tools i could learn to use from the ellites!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All, my name is Kade Khoza from Johannesburg South Africa. I am very excited to be here and hoping to learn much as this is my first go at internet marketing. Looking forward to working with you guys.....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone
    I'm Daniel, and I've been building web technologies since 1997. I decided to get to know more about the Internet Marketing industry, when I found more and more people making a lot more money online using simple strategies as oppose to offering software. Hopefully I learn something from it

Wishing Everyone luck!
    Daniel
    www.theinternetmarketersgroup.com
    Technology Guy Looking To Learn Internet Marketing <br />Can you give me advice on how to promote my site? www.toolsforinternetmarketers.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Myself!!

Hello, Kenny Ingram here. Just wanted to say "Hello", and find out more about this forum.

I have a list of 25,000, and would like to utilize it to the best of my ability.
    I am a business entrepreneur coming from a bankrupt Real Estate business back into the Internet world. My wife said she would leave me if
    I ever bought another house. The only way I can, she says, is when we
    have a nice cushion of $40k in the bank for backup reserve.

I know Internet marketing can do that. I'm just having trouble with traffic.
    I also owned a computer repair business, and learned html from some
    of the techs I hired, as well as other programming skills. My college
    degree is computer programming.

Hope to make friends here, and share some of my ideas, as
    well as get other ideas from other marketers.

Thanks,
    Kenny Ingram
    7 Secrets to Building a Residual Income Online.<br />We&#039;re giving away our secrets FREE!!<br />Find out some of the best ways to create a<br />Residual Income for yourself.<br />http://www.aresidualincomeonline.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast