+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello JV Partners, My name is Jeff Bangerter and I have been marketing insurance, investments and mortgages forever. I have been learning a bunch from our efforts to gain a page one Google ranking in the reverse mortgage business. Wow is that hard! From these efforts me and my partners have been learning more about true Internet Marketing but we are GREEN for sure! I have picked up a few tools like SENuke, Micro Niche Finder and looking at a few others. If anyone wants to take some serious marketers under wing and show us the ropes and make some money for yourself at the same time, that would be great. By the way Happy Independence Day this weekend!
    I have been in the Financial Services business since 1979. I have been involved in a Network Marketing program where the product is Silver and Gold Coins. I thought it might be a product that could be marketed online, but I don't have a big list to market to. My site is http://www.silverbusinessopportunity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I had to add a follow up.. we had an Attorney that we work with write an Ebook on Loan Modification and we had a "service" blast email a few million people that are as he said on his opt in list, we got nothing! Not one order. What did I learn, spam does not work at all. So we are learning.
    I have been in the Financial Services business since 1979. I have been involved in a Network Marketing program where the product is Silver and Gold Coins. I thought it might be a product that could be marketed online, but I don't have a big list to market to. My site is http://www.silverbusinessopportunity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, my name is Julian Tion from so cal, I'm very happy to be here and I would like to thank Johnny Andrew for the hook up on this site. I am new to this sorry please be nice to me........lol hope to see you inside ....
    thanks for your time..... Mr Julian

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

Matt Carter here, just joined.

A little about me: live in Sydney, full time Internet Marketer (various niches), married, love nachos.

Look forward to interacting with you all.

thanks

Matt

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

INTRODUCING.. STEVEN PETER

A very warm HELLO to everyone,

I am very new to this but from hearing what everyone has said, excitement could not even capture my feelings! I am young, deligent and my brain is very very hungry.. Feed me oh great Gurus

Thank you Mike, for making this possible and thank you to everyone for participating and making a world such as Internet Marketing a prosperous and adventurous place to be..

Good luck to all! May the wealth of knowledge and freedom be with you.

Steven
    Steven

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone, I am so happy to be here . When I was told about this site (5 mins ago) I jumped at the chance of joining... and here I am.
    My name is Gill Turpin and I live in Australia. I have been trying to be an emarketer for ages and have not had the luck.. yeah . due diligence etc did that :
    Anyway, I look forward to being a part of the groups and learning heaps. I hope that I can contribute some as well.

cheers
    Gill (aka soopi)
    soopi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all!
    I have just started my journey in Internet Marketing, and am blown away at all the knowledge in this forum.

I am very honored to be a part of such a great community.
    I am looking forward to learn as much as I can, and contribute where I can.

Thank you!
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better than the best.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

James, John, Marcus, Jamie, Linda, Andrew, Susan, Gannon, Arisanto, Dan, Anthony, Filippe, Cal, John, Godslove, Joe, Paul, Kathy, Wayne, Mike, Quang, Fimi, Chuy, Sam, Darren, David, Robert, Greg, Darrell, Rachel, Stephen, Drew, Raymond, Warren, Jeffrey, Julian, Matt, Steven, Gill, and James ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans in the group ... and a healthy and happy weekend to Everyone.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello every one; My name is Mike. I am brand new at all of the internet marketing thing. I am so glad to be a part of this community, and hope that I can learn allot.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

I am a new to this forum and am looking forward to learning all I can from the pro's. I am new to this business and want very much to succeed at it. I have tried a few things to earn an income online but have had zero luck. Anyway, I think my experience is very similar to a lot of other folks. I have heard nothing but good things about this forum and I really am looking forward to building realtionships helping others and hopefully making it in the internet marketing world.

Peace,

Ray

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast