+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

whats up everybody...new to the seen and im still covered in baby goo...lol i was just born into this world... whaaaaaaaaats upp...
    mag-

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Magnum

Very new here myself, and loving the info and help people are prepared to share - you sound like a lot of fun ;D

Sue
    Sue

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

sue...oh hell yeah...im a happy fun person
    mag-

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am from Michigan. I been doing various internet based businesses for the past 10 years. Starting to learn more about the 'internet marketing' market.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My first post here although I've been absorbing for a couple of months now. This is a
    very informative place and obviously has many talented people here. I just want to introduce myself and hopefully learn from those with more experience than I. I'm fairly new to IM and am a fast learner looking to expand my knowledge and experience. I'm looking forward to interacting with others here and wish everyone the best of success here and in life. Take care.

Patrick

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, everybody ... trying to get together Today's email announcement, so I'll just leave it at that.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All...

I was doing a few other post already and never introduced myself. I really like this site. I have been working on a product for almost 2 years and needs to release it. That's how I found this site. I have already learned lots by just browsing through and reading the many comments.

Thanks Mike for creating this site. It's a real winner...

Ephron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

My name is Ed. I have been dabbling with internet marketing & information marketing since 2004. I started getting serious in 2007, first with my own niche-products... recently adding an affiliate component to my businesses - as an affiliate for others, and soon to launch affiliate programs of my own.

I am a physician, but only a few of my niches are health-related. Why would a doc be doing internet marketing? Well, here's my "why": If anything ever happened to me, my kids can't inherit my degree (but they can inherit businesses & business systems that I build). Plus, online, my reach is infinitely farther... I can help more people.

Now all of that might sound cheesy, but it's true.

In the past 2 years I've taken Frank Kern's Mass Control & Mass Control Monthly (still a member), Alex Mandossian's Teleseminar Secrets, Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula, Ryan Deiss' Ultimate Membership Site Bootcamp, John Reese's Traffic Secrets, Mike Koenigs' Traffic Geyser, & a couple others. I learned about this forum from Jonny Andrews' Money Siphon System. Finally started taking real action & now I'm here to contribute what I've learned & to add the affiliate components to my businesses.

Wish you all success,

Ed

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello I'm Judy and I am looking forward to sharing and learning new ideas with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast