+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone my name is Bryan Paige and I am really looking forward to working with everyone in the forum.

It's going to be great I just know it.Who knows maybe I'll see you in the Bahamas.

Well its been real, talk you guys later.

Bryan Paige 8)
    “Better ask ten times than go astray once.”

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the welcome Mike

In this part of the world ( UK ) the weather has been pretty good and where I live I think the birds outside are on Prozac because they start chirping at 3am ;D

Cheers,

Dean

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello guys

My name is Alex Shelton and I'm based in the United Kingdom.

I'm a Young Internet entrepreneur now working with blogging millionaire Rob Benwell and I'm looking to make as many solid relationships as possible!

Really look forward to meeting you all

All the best!

Alex

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone!

My name is Vipul Shah and I'm in beautiful Southern California. I'm still relatively a newbie in internet marketing but steadily rising in the ranks. I've been marketing online for about 6 months so far.

Looking forward to network and J.V. with other marketers here!

Vipul Shah
    Get a viral script to get tons of subscribers, free

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Scott, Bryan, Dean, Alex, and Vipul ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone. Daniel here. I was shown this site by my coach and mentor and must say I can't wait to really get involved. I've been struggling online for about a year now and hope to turn that around REAL fast. I look forward to working with the lot of you and think I will learn some valuable info here and also, you guessed it, MAKE SOME CASH.

Have a good one!
    Daniel
    Good things come to those who work for it!<br />For some free Internet Marketing info check out<br />www.web20trafficflowsystem.com<br />Its still new so I&#039;m trying to add to it while focussing on other business aspects.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys! ;D

My name is Ryan Cameron and I'm very excited about finding JVNotifyPro. I have been earning a living online since 1998. I started out at 18 and haven't looked back. I've had many rough years of scrapping by, but recently I've taken it up a notch and I'm looking forward to making 2009 my most profitable year.

Thanks a lot Mike for creating such a great community!

Regards,
    Ryan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,

Just new to this forum and relatively new to internet marketing, i started off by trying some clickbank affiliate schemes, soon after that i purchased a website and now i spend most of my time trying to relaunch that.

So there you go, that is a brief history of me

Looking forward to interacting with you all

Colm
    www.automaticoptinlist.com<br />The &quot;Set It And Forget It&quot; list building method

My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone

I'm sure there are probably a couple other replies from me in this thread introducing myself. I have quite the habit of popping in and right back out of here.

A quick intro, my name is, well Mike Merz (jr). While there is some speculation that 25 years ago Mike Sr. decided it would be a little more cost effective to breed his own developer then to outsource, I think it just ended up being coincidental that I ended up a techie geek.

I started the web stuff pretty early. While the rest of my friends were chatting with their dads about michael jordan or deion sanders, dad and i were chatting about mark joyner and marlon sanders.
    I had been far more into the hardcore techie parts of things like network infrastructure and low level programming, so i started my career off no where near internet marketing. After a couple of years directing tech departments in the corporate world, i realized what a waste it was not applying the technical knowledge to IM. Starting 3 years ago, I tagged along to a couple of JV Alert Live's and Warrior lunches which led to the opportunity to help standardize the development and technology departments for a few high level marketers looking to turn their online living into a full time business.

I have learned a bit about marketing, but technology is still my strong suit. After one of my several hiatuses, I'd like to come back to where it all started. Hopefully I can trade some of my background with development, media production, and all around geek stuff for some of the great marketing advice here at JV Notify pro. At the same time, I can get a much better understanding of the community to help grow the functionality of the community at the same time.

Thanks Dad for the opportunity and I look forward to working with all of you.

- Mike Jr.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Daniel, Ryan, Colm, and ... Mike, Welcome.

Yeah, Mike Jr. isn't 'new' here ... at all.

As a matter of fact, he taught me how to use DreamWeaver when he was 15 ... though I'm sure once you've seen my Webmastery, he'd deny having anything to do with it.

Feel free to contact Mike for any and all things of a technical nature ... cause God knows I'll be of little help.

Cheers,

Mike 'Ol Man' Merz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast