+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi -

My name is Barbara Cohn. I am a "newbie" and VERY happy to take part here. As yet I am without a list; however, I hope to become a valued affiliate and make product merchants lots of money.

I would like to reach Paul Walker to tell him how excited I am about getting in on his upcoming launch, but I don't have his email address.

Looking forward to "meeting all of you!"

Barbara :-*

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike,

I'm Ross Dalangin, a software and web developer. I started programming in the early 90's and venturing online in the late 90's but I'm a low profile and when I have a new product, I launched it myself that is why there's no big impact

Anyway, I've been in your list since June 2008 but don't know how to approach you. Just now, when taking my lunch, I think of you and thinking of how to launch my new product. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

BTW, I was amazed about this community because it looks like a great community. I feel I wasted my time when not participate on your forum. Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Ross Dalangin

P.S. I need your help on the promotion of my new product Quick Minisite Builder
    Watch out for the launching of Quick Minisite Builder<br />http://quickminisitebuilder.com/members &lt;--preview

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm David McCormick. I invented and am rolling out my own product for actors (not an ebook), and now pursuing affiliate sales. I am an entrepreneur at heart, and love the arts and entertainment.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi David

Welcome to the family. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and everyone

Im Barry Walls, from Ireland and Im delighted to have found this forum!

I'm an ex investment adviser and have been making a living online for a few years, but not as good at IM as Id like to be yet (not too bad at poker though). Ive had my first $1000 day and hopefully this forum will help get me to my first $10,000 in 2009, and more beyond.

All the best

Barry
    http://www.strategicoutsourcers.com<br /><br />http://www.twitter.com/barrywalls<br /><br />http://friendfeed.com/barrywalls

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Barbara ... Ross ... David, and Barry.

... and thanks, as always, to Mr. Charles Kirkland for picking up my slack yet again.

Barbara, Stephen Ng is handling Paul's JV Management.

Ross, we're booked until early May ... in regards to JVNP announcements. If that's not a problem, you can contact me via the JV Contact Form ... please put 'JV Announcement Request" as the subject.

Sounds like an interesting niche, David ... and we look forward to helping you reach the next level and beyond, Barry.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

(sorry for my english) :

Hello everyone!
    My name is Roberto from Italy. Basically I'm a martial arts and fitness instructor in my country.
    I've been internet marketing for over a year. I've made an infoproduct texted in italy with extremely positive feedback and my main objective is to join the global market as the product is indeed worthy of Italy... and realize other products in the fitness niche (my head is full of ideas 8))
    I thinked:"all I've to do is to put it on clickbank and .. Bang!" But I understood that isn't so easy :-\

And now I'm here, i think the best place to learn how to promote it and find good Joint Ventures...

Cheers

Roberto
    http://www.instinctivecombat.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone.

My name is Rick Simmons and glad to be a part of this community. From what I have seen it looks as it is a great site and I am excited by it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone.
    My name is AJ Carmack and Im excited to be part of this community of wonderful people. The site looks wonderful and I cannot wait to get started working with all of you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, everyone!

Robert Hughes here from lovely N. Ga. I just found this community via an e-mail that I received, and I sure am glad I did.

I really needed to find a community to interact with and grow with that had a positive attitude. I've been in the online marketing arena for about a year now, and am really rying hard to find "my" business model.

I was previously in restaurant management for about 5 years, and other offline businesses before that, so this is really a little different.

But, I can see from the atmosphere here that I will be able to learn and grow more in my biz. I really needed the POSITIVE reinforcement that I see here, as it is hard to get SUPPORT from those not familiar with IM.

Well, with all that said, I am truly looking forward to getting to know MANY of you here, and hopefully engaging in a long and fruitful relationship with you. My desire is that I can LEAVE as much on the table as I TAKE! ;D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast