+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 325 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

  1. #2951
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,
    My name is Mark Sherman from Scotland. I've dabbled in Internet marketing for over 10 years, and had moderate successes and some failures. Looking to learn from the best, up my game, and hopefully make some great contacts.

    Glad to be here and looking forward to speaking to you all

    Mark

  2. #2952
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello JV Community!!!

    I am so excited to be here, I can tell this will be a very fun experience from the start. My name is Jake Simon and I'm from Atlantic Canada. I have been in the Business world for a long while, mostly on the side of branding. I have recently been trying my hand at marketing and I must say...I like the taste of kool-aid lol

    I'm looking to make some great contacts within the JV community and learn from the Best. There is always more for me to improve upon. Lets make some money!!

    Jake Simon
    Last edited by Jake Simon; 04-24-2016 at 07:53 PM.

  3. #2953
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mark.

    I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... we could all benefit from reading of your successes and failures, as well as help you take your game to the next level.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sherman View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Mark Sherman from Scotland. I've dabbled in Internet marketing for over 10 years, and had moderate successes and some failures. Looking to learn from the best, up my game, and hopefully make some great contacts.

    Glad to be here and looking forward to speaking to you all

    Mark

  4. #2954
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Jake ... great to have you on board. Your enthusiasm is appreciated and hopefully contagious. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Simon View Post
    Hello JV Community!!!

    I am so excited to be here, I can tell this will be a very fun experience from the start. My name is Jake Simon and I'm from Atlantic Canada. I have been in the Business world for a long while, mostly on the side of branding. I have recently been trying my hand at marketing and I must say...I like the taste of kool-aid lol

    I'm looking to make some great contacts within the JV community and learn from the Best. There is always more for me to improve upon. Lets make some money!!

    Jake Simon

  5. #2955
    VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike & the JV Community,

    My name is Iva, and let me start with saying what a pleasant surprise it is to find this community (I expected one of the sites that you just announce your launch & keep your fingers crossed). Anyhow, I have 25+ years of business experience, and am dedicated to creating info-products that add value, and empower people in their marketing efforts. I hope to contribute to this community (after I have found my way around ;-)), and find like-minded partners...

    To OUR success,
    Iva

  6. #2956
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad to have you on board, Iva ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

    It goes without saying ... the more highly experienced JVNP Partners the merrier, especially when it comes to providing an environment conducive to learning and progressing.

    I look forward to reading your contributions ... please feel free to stop by as often as time allows.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Iva Embley View Post
    Hi Mike & the JV Community,

    My name is Iva, and let me start with saying what a pleasant surprise it is to find this community (I expected one of the sites that you just announce your launch & keep your fingers crossed). Anyhow, I have 25+ years of business experience, and am dedicated to creating info-products that add value, and empower people in their marketing efforts. I hope to contribute to this community (after I have found my way around ;-)), and find like-minded partners...

    To OUR success,
    Iva

  7. #2957
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas/Nevada
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Quintan, but please call me Q. Perhaps it is clear that I'm brand spanking new to JVNP 2.0, at it looks like a great place to be to meet great people who enjoy learning how to make money. I'm a college graduate with a Business Degree, Majoring in Marketing and I'm constantly coming up with ideas on creating products that will make other peoples lives better. I've also played Division I basketball and have 4 Conference Championship Rings to prove it.

    I trust this will be a great place where we can all exchange ideas, be supportive and provide "constructive criticism" where necessary, but more importantly, where we can all learn how to earn.

    Great visiting with everyone. Someone drop me a line when given the opportunity. Hope to hear from you soon and wishing everyone here God Speed and plenty of success.

    Q

  8. #2958
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Q ... congrats on your success in college, both academically and sports wise.

    I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. Please stop by as often as time allows.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Quintan G View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Quintan, but please call me Q. Perhaps it is clear that I'm brand spanking new to JVNP 2.0, at it looks like a great place to be to meet great people who enjoy learning how to make money. I'm a college graduate with a Business Degree, Majoring in Marketing and I'm constantly coming up with ideas on creating products that will make other peoples lives better. I've also played Division I basketball and have 4 Conference Championship Rings to prove it.

    I trust this will be a great place where we can all exchange ideas, be supportive and provide "constructive criticism" where necessary, but more importantly, where we can all learn how to earn.

    Great visiting with everyone. Someone drop me a line when given the opportunity. Hope to hear from you soon and wishing everyone here God Speed and plenty of success.

    Q

  9. #2959
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone my name is sam i was told about this site by john chow im very pleased to see what this site has to offer i have alot to learn from you all plus got some info products coming up about 5 this year this should be great to create life time friends plus make money at the same time if anyone has any tips please feel free to contact me here talk to you all soon
    Sam

  10. #2960
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Samuel ... and I'm quite flattered to hear you were referred by John. Please give him my best.

    Happy Monday!

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Hardwick View Post
    Hello everyone my name is sam i was told about this site by john chow im very pleased to see what this site has to offer i have alot to learn from you all plus got some info products coming up about 5 this year this should be great to create life time friends plus make money at the same time if anyone has any tips please feel free to contact me here talk to you all soon
    Sam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 325 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts