+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 325 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

  1. #2931
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Have Camra - Will Travel
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up

    Short Introduction

    Hi Mike & Everyone,

    Paladin Movies International (PMI) is an independent film/video production company founded in Los Angeles in 2008, with a branch in Durban, South Africa. PMI produces, markets, and promotes creative film/video & edutainment productions with Hollywood Style & New York Flavor. In addition, we utilize digital media to promote & support youth and talent development, that supports and develops local communities globally.

    PMI also provides Internet Marketing, sales, consultancy services, and management of related software development. Our main objective is to share affordable marketing tools and resources that Paladin Movies International developed in-house for our independent film/video production company with other independents, small businesses, non profits, and talent who usually are unaware or don't have affordable access.

    Our first software venture resulted in the development of the RetargetRazor retargeting plugin for Wordpress, which includes extensive video training modules that are unavailable in other retargeting software.

    Best Regards,
    Ron Benson
    Creative Director, Paladin Movies International

  2. #2932
    VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,

    My name is Stefan. I'm a full-time internet marketer and blogger.

    I'm looking forward to contributing to this community and building great relationships.

    Let me know if I can help in any way.

    Stefan

  3. #2933
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Stefan, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... so glad to have you on board, my Friend.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Pylarinos View Post
    Hi everyone,

    My name is Stefan. I'm a full-time internet marketer and blogger.

    I'm looking forward to contributing to this community and building great relationships.

    Let me know if I can help in any way.

    Stefan

  4. #2934
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, my name is Arnold Stolting and I run the Stolting Media Group,
    which Produces And Distributes Premium Quality Music And Multimedia Products
    Including Background Music For Marketing Projects, Sound Effects
    For Music Movie And Video Production, And Information Products
    Helpful To The Creative Entrepreneur.

    In my past (and some present) I've been a Disc Jockey, Songwriter, Composer,
    Arranger, Remixer, Artist developer, Music producer, I ran music publishing
    and record label companies, and today I use much of that experience
    as a Self Employed Entrepreneur.

    Although I have not created and marketed "Make Money Online" products
    and courses over the years, I have been successfully doing so full time
    for well over a decade.

    Therefore one of the Niches I'm working on creating Products for is "MMO".
    Most likely these will be in multimedia formats as opposed to the standard
    PDF eBook type material.

    Other personal interests and possible upcoming niches I might get involved in,
    are Personal Development such as topics relating to mind power, (Positive thinking,
    law of attraction) type stuff, to physical health.

    Also the supernatural, government conspiracies, and anything else open minded
    and out of this world are topics that interest me, and I plan to be getting more
    involved in while utilizing my obtained multimedia product creation skills
    and experiences obtained over the years.

    If I said anything you like, and or you need anything, I'm here to help.
    If you are stuck on something relating to Audio etc... maybe I can assist.
    If you think any of my products (sound effects, music, etc...)
    might compliment your product launch, ( I see lot's of Video related launches lately)
    then by all means feel free to reach out as well.
    Last edited by Arnold Stolting; 02-18-2016 at 04:27 PM.
    Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group - http://www.stoltingmediagroup.com

  5. #2935
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Arnold ... I look forward to reading your contributions.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Stolting View Post
    Hey, my name is Arnold Stolting and I run the Stolting Media Group,
    which Produces And Distributes Premium Quality Music And Multimedia Products
    Including Background Music For Marketing Projects, Sound Effects
    For Music Movie And Video Production, And Information Products
    Helpful To The Creative Entrepreneur.

    In my past (and some present) I've been a Disc Jockey, Songwriter, Composer,
    Arranger, Remixer, Artist developer, Music producer, I ran music publishing
    and record label companies, and today I use much of that experience
    as a Self Employed Entrepreneur.

    Although I have not created and marketed "Make Money Online" products
    and courses over the years, I have been successfully doing so full time
    for well over a decade.

    Therefore one of the Niches I'm working on creating Products for is "MMO".
    Most likely these will be in multimedia formats as opposed to the standard
    PDF eBook type material.

    Other personal interests and possible upcoming niches I might get involved in,
    are Personal Development such as topics relating to mind power, (Positive thinking,
    law of attraction) type stuff, to physical health.

    Also the supernatural, government conspiracies, and anything else open minded
    and out of this world are topics that interest me, and I plan to be getting more
    involved in while utilizing my obtained multimedia product creation skills
    and experiences obtained over the years.

    If I said anything you like, and or you need anything, I'm here to help.
    If you are stuck on something relating to Audio etc... maybe I can assist.
    If you think any of my products (sound effects, music, etc...)
    might compliment your product launch, ( I see lot's of Video related launches lately)
    then by all means feel free to reach out as well.

  6. #2936
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up

    Thank You Mike & Positive Friends

    Hello Mike and all Friends here at JVNP 2.0

    I look forward to learning and sharing more on this site as it cam e highly recommended.

    I have earned online with the internet for over 6 years & full time for the past year & I welcome all Positive Friends to connect.

    Thank You,

    Tony

  7. #2937
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,346
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tony ... glad to have you aboard. The more successful JVNP 2.0 Partners posting their advice and experiences, the better, so please feel free to share as often as time allows.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Hamilton View Post
    Hello Mike and all Friends here at JVNP 2.0

    I look forward to learning and sharing more on this site as it cam e highly recommended.

    I have earned online with the internet for over 6 years & full time for the past year & I welcome all Positive Friends to connect.

    Thank You,

    Tony

  8. #2938
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is Ashley Echeverria I am a young but entelagent and hard working 20 year old affiliate about to be 21. I have no kids I love in Temecula California , and I been trying the whole internet marketing since I was 18 and I learn fast and easy all I need to do is look at anything that I'm supposed to work on and the rest puts itself together without any ask for help. I started because it's good money ya only if you are willing to spend a couple hundred a month but I didn't have that ibstarted because my mom doesn't into the hospital she's been sick ever since and I am taking care of her and also want to make good money while i help her as she has help me with turning into a young adult. I'm still trying tho have issues hear and there but absolutely grateful for finding this website.

  9. #2939
    VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    0
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Arnold, incidentally my first post here.

  10. #2940
    VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    0
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Tony, I've been a member for some years, but recently upgraded to VIP. Welcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 325 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts